Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:06 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Here Audi....
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Castro10
FAncy a snifter?

Jaysus that reminds me I have to service my car - I'm sure the oil is stinking up the car at this stage. Can't step outside the door for the weather though not to mind go under a car and screw around with the nuts.

I think I have a few leaking gaskets on top of the engine too. It never rains but it pours ...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Pouring-whiskey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:37 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

'Spose everyone is at one of those sham pubs in the 'real' world tonight ...

I was at one of those last night. Eamon Doran's in Temple Bar. Not impressed with it at all. My liberal economic sentiments were not at ease with the fact that they had but two options at the bar, Budweiser or Beck's. My plan to enjoy a pint of supreme Staropramen was dashed upon the rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:06 am

Thank god for the Sibin. A great variety of beverages and smoking in here is completely harmless, although virtual.

Cohiba, anyone?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Cohibasiglo4box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:18 am

cactus flower wrote:
Thank god for the Sibin. A great variety of beverages and smoking in here is completely harmless, although virtual.

Cohiba, anyone?

I'll have one with this, cactus:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 CB055899
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:29 am

I've just had a good load of REAL guinness. So I'm happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:54 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

'Spose everyone is at one of those sham pubs in the 'real' world tonight ...

I was at one of those last night. Eamon Doran's in Temple Bar. Not impressed with it at all. My liberal economic sentiments were not at ease with the fact that they had but two options at the bar, Budweiser or Beck's. My plan to enjoy a pint of supreme Staropramen was dashed upon the rocks.
Not a nice place at all. If it's quality you want in Temple Bar, the Morgan Hotel bar is very fancy. I think the Bank Bar is nice as well. Most other places in Temple Bar are rubbish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:03 am

cactus flower wrote:

Cohiba, anyone?

I love Cohibas... I have one as part of a box of 5 cubans I bought in Portugal. The box was €70 in Portugal, so I'm guessing they'd probably be over €100 here. So I'm saving them for a special occasion. I love to take them out and smell them though... They're like perfume...

So I'll take one of those if you don't mind CF. I can enjoy it with this:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 241524_b%7EGlass-of-Whiskey-with-Ice-Cubes-Posters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:24 am

Let me guess, it's now 2.20am GMT, so I must be the only mug who still has to be up at 5.30am for a 6.30am train into Central London for work - the rest of you sods are already on hols or semi-hols, aren't you? Evil or Very Mad

My first chance to look at MN in a week and loads to read - Forex stuff ( pale ), Johnfas on the Irish Penal system ( wtf got you into custody in London I want to know, though I - honestly, was very moved by your descriptions of what you saw in Irish Prisons) have a friend a Prison Visitor here in London, arent you a bit young JF? ...loads more to read

MN reps downtime for me, consequently my posts are completely inconsequential, but I DO read and learn from what the rest of you write and I hope you all continue to do so in the New Year. Is gonna be some year next year!

Happy Xmas MN-ers! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:41 am

Atticus wrote:
Let me guess, it's now 2.20am GMT, so I must be the only mug who still has to be up at 5.30am for a 6.30am train into Central London for work - the rest of you sods are already on hols or semi-hols, aren't you? Evil or Very Mad

My first chance to look at MN in a week and loads to read - Forex stuff ( pale ), Johnfas on the Irish Penal system ( wtf got you into custody in London I want to know, though I - honestly, was very moved by your descriptions of what you saw in Irish Prisons) have a friend a Prison Visitor here in London, arent you a bit young JF? ...loads more to read

MN reps downtime for me, consequently my posts are completely inconsequential, but I DO read and learn from what the rest of you write and I hope you all continue to do so in the New Year. Is gonna be some year next year!

Happy Xmas MN-ers! cheers

I find these forums mighty for learning too. We should keep on cultivating the 'asking questions' atmosphere - we need to find answers after all. O God we do.

Atticus you were one of the first people to the site you know so thanks for hanging around for so long and hopefully you'll stay into the New Year which should be good for the site but if the news continues to be as twisted as it has been then we'll be glued to it watching the whole thing go pear shaped big style all through next year -down down down until a mighty upswing next November, just like Eddie Hobbs said.

Happy Christmas to you too! santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:47 am

...what was that you said?! Upswing next November????? Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Razz clown clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:51 am

Poor Atticus, I feel for ya.

The main reason I'm awake is 'coz I'm on edge... I slept in this morning, woke up at about 1.30pm to a phone call from my mam. She had received a call from a neighbour who had spotted a group of itinerants walking around the house and looking in the windows. I proceeded to check around but there was no sign of them; my mam reckons they were casing the place though, and I'm half-expecting them back some time soon. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:02 am

Evercloserunion, have just self-censored the post I was going to make... Take care tonight and in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am

My currency is good here now.......recession mae oxter
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Fake-p10
Christmas drinks are on me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 am

Atticus wrote:
Johnfas on the Irish Penal system ( wtf got you into custody in London I want to know, though I - honestly, was very moved by your descriptions of what you saw in Irish Prisons) have a friend a Prison Visitor here in London, arent you a bit young JF? ...loads more to read

Myself and some friends were being hedonistic around Russell Square at about 4:30 in the morning. It involved the beacons from the top of traffic cones and around the corner comes a female sargeant of the metropolitian police, some wagon she was too. We got the works, put up against the wall, our flashing beacons put into evidence bags, handcuffed and sent off to the station where we had a whale of a time. They put us into the back of a van with two young constables who absolutely hated the sargeant... it turned out the whole station hated her too and she had just finished her shift! We basically got a tour of the station, had a quick drugs test and then they dropped us home - quite an experience!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:44 am

That reminds me of an incident in Liverpool when we rogued a flashing beacon and I had to wrestle with it in the hatchback part of a Vauxhall/Opel Chevette ......completely arse faced.......a cop car pullled in behind us but then took off like a scouse expectant father......thank God they had bigger fish to fry that evening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:50 pm

Off to mass, and then to a real life equivalent of the Sibín (what are they called again?) for a few. Merry Christmas all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:34 pm

evercloserunion wrote:
Off to mass, and then to a real life equivalent of the Sibín (what are they called again?) for a few. Merry Christmas all!

merry christmas evercloserunion. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Trinit10 + If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 1253-s10 = Nollaig Shona
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:36 am

What's Schloer? Some kind of alcoholic Ribena?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:39 am

It is non alcoholic and it is delicious. Its fizzy grape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:26 am

Shloer is the shit if you don't have a bottle of the syrupy Portello from Maine Minerals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:39 am

Seo ceann do Bhaldur
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Beoir10

ah shyet yheres one for everybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:43 am

Go raibh maith agat

Speaking of drinks, I always have fond memories of this

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 450px-Trocadero

Trocadero

Mainly because of the German girl i used to drink it with .... ah the memories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:49 am

Football Specials from Mc Daids in Donegal are your only man for the mixers
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Produc10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 am

Sipping on a treble Hennessy myself. Sweet silky reflux instigator following on from Burgundy and Bordeaux's finest. Peace and goodwill to all men, the revolution is on hold for 24 hours. Great Christian buzz at mass today; it really felt like the big man upstairs was there with us. It is great when everything stops so everyone can get back to the reality of who and what they are. The "Machine" is shut down momentarily so the spirit which we possess gets the higher billing than fluctuations of the economic system we don't understand and other things which we sometimes assign too much importance too. Henny me up Fiddy.

Last edited by Zhou_Enlai on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next