Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem Empty
PostSubject: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:43 am

Speaking of poofs, four of them have suddenly no jobs coming up to Christmas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:46 am

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:47 am

cactus flower wrote:
Oh dear.

And the piano's going spare too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:50 am

Shucks. Someone should have told EVM to hold off on buying his - he could have gotten a bargain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:52 am

Kate P wrote:
Shucks. Someone should have told EVM to hold off on buying his - he could have gotten a bargain...

Well yeah, he could've rented it for the next three months for literally pennies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:59 am

And he would have had his choice of pouffe to go along with it.

Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem Square_pouffe_faux_leather

Last edited by Kate P on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:59 am

Personally I found Woss a bit Wacist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:07 am

cactus flower wrote:

As opposed to Andrew Sachs' sympathetic portrayal of a Spaniard in Fawlty Towers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:08 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

As opposed to Andrew Sachs' sympathetic portrayal of a Spaniard in Fawlty Towers?

I may be wrong, but I feel Manuel would have worked just as well as a character if he came from Essex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem   Ross and Brand - The Post Mortem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:14 am

But he suffered for his art....