Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Why was my post removed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why was my post removed? Empty
PostSubject: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:09 pm

So why was my post removed?

I posted a thread discussing the demise of the P.ie Website.

I gave some enlightened points for discussion and this morning I see it has been removed.

Why?

What right to do you have to remove my post without even an explanation.

Are you facists?

I demand a response now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Your post was removed owing to a complaint regarding the defamatory nature of the content.

The moderators of this website reserve the right to remove any post on this website without explanation. I'm being very nice to you and giving you one.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:26 pm

gnash1970 wrote:
What right to do you have to remove my post without even an explanation.

Are you facists?

I demand a response now.
Your thread was locked which held potentially libellous references. An explanation was also posted on it but I'm sorry that was removed as it was not intended to be removed and it will be restored now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:43 pm

A full apology.

Thats a better start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:47 pm

gnash, I don't particularly want to get into a discussion about politics.ie here now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Gnash few people here like P.ie . However if this site becomes a site merely for disgruntled P.ie users to air their single topic grudge it will be a great pity.
get over it, yes there a a gang of fascists on P.ie, yes they start threads about "the Poles" "the Nigerians" etc, and dress it up as discussion,
We all know this, the owners boss Ganley wants to invade Iran etc.
P.ie is a lot less active by the day.................
Next topic please !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

gnash1970 wrote:
A full apology.

Thats a better start.

That post is a bad start!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:07 pm

gnash

The Charter which was written by the collected board members nearly a year ago is linked below and you might be advised to read it as it will be adhered to strictly in future.

It's not always possible to be mannerly and civil but it should be encouraged here - by anyone to anyone else regardless of their status. We also appreciate clear information and appropriate sources rather than opinion, especially if that opinion is contrary to the Law.

https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Frightened Albanian wrote:
Gnash few people here like P.ie . However if this site becomes a site merely for disgruntled P.ie users to air their single topic grudge it will be a great pity.
get over it, yes there a a gang of fascists on P.ie, yes they start threads about "the Poles" "the Nigerians" etc, and dress it up as discussion,
We all know this, the owners boss Ganley wants to invade Iran etc.
P.ie is a lot less active by the day.................
Next topic please !

What possible relevance does that nonsense have to do with anything? Does Ganley post on P.ie? You're just trolling, again. Can you actually post anything without having a pop at Ganley? You really are obsessed with the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm locking this thread before it goes the way of many others...

The thread can be re-opened if there's a burning need. PM me on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was my post removed?   Why was my post removed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why was my post removed?
Page 1 of 1