Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Paul Newman RIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:33 pm

I saw Paul Newman once when I was a child. He had the most intense regard with very, very blue eyes. He seems to have been a decent guy. To be honest, Butch Cassidy was the only role that I really remember him in, but what would be so bad about that?
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:38 pm

He gave alot to Barretstown which, as I know kids who have benefitted so much from there, is an enormous legacy that he has left.
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:40 pm

johnfás wrote:
He gave alot to Barretstown which, as I know kids who have benefitted so much from there, is an enormous legacy that he has left.

They said today that he had a son who died. I didn't know that before.
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Do you think it was the credit crisis that did it? We should open another thread investigating that idea.
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 am

1 min 44 sec

***WARNING Scenes of Partial Male Prison Nudity *****
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam. It's terrible to hear that such a good man is with us no more. He has done so much for the world with his Newman's Own.
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam. It's terrible to hear that such a good man is with us no more. He has done so much for the world with his Newman's Own.

I agree, and I trust the recipes will live on.
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:55 am

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

I agree, and I trust the recipes will live on.

That would be the hope and the extraordinary good work that Newman's Own facilitates continues into the future.
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:05 am

... RIP certainly, I didn't know he had cancer .... bugger that ... I really really liked so many of his films and have at least a few of them in the ol' dvd collection ...

...the young Paul Newman and a young Brad Pitt ... marks out of 10 for the connection ....

( btw I've never tasted Newman's Own...any good? genuinely?)
Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 am

Atticus wrote:
... RIP certainly, I didn't know he had cancer .... bugger that ... I really really liked so many of his films and have at least a few of them in the ol' dvd collection ...

...the young Paul Newman and a young Brad Pitt ... marks out of 10 for the connection ....

( btw I've never tasted Newman's Own...any good? genuinely?)

Yes Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paul Newman RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Paul Newman RIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Newman RIP
Page 1 of 1