Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Badly behaved cat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Badly behaved cat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badly behaved cat   Badly behaved cat - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:32 am

cactus flower wrote:
I'm very fond of crows, but they are neighbours here, so I don't need to keep one. Plus they are very social and would miss their mates.

I love seeing them all going off to work in the mornings. In their sober dark garb they remind me of the City of London commuters of long ago, with suits, rolled umbrellas and bowler hats.

And indeed you shouldnt keep one - he's best left wild. But I do miss them here in Spain. In Ireland they are everywhere. Just watching them is fun.

We have more afinity to cats and dogs because they are mammals like us I suppose.
Still I would love to befriend a crow. silent Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Badly behaved cat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badly behaved cat   Badly behaved cat - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:48 am

It's Hallowe'en guys - haven't you seen