Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? Empty
PostSubject: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:18 pm

How low can he go?
RTE 2 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 pm

Just noticed other thread on this.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 pm

No problem floatingalway. An occasion like this is worth two threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 pm

Unfortunately it clashed with The Bill, but I saw the end. Were his shoulders clenched for the entire programme?

Last edited by 905 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 pm

I'm cringing at the moment. He''ll be on "I'm a Taoiseach, Get me out of here" next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Shame he didn't take it up, he may have been better at that then he was at government. He couldn't have been worse than Pat Kenny.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:31 pm

What did i miss? Damn damn damn damn damn. Was it good? Derisable ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:32 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Shame he didn't take it up, he may have been better at that then he was at government. He couldn't have been worse than Pat Kenny.
Pat Kenny...another person who sends me scrambling behind the sofa to cringe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:30 am

I have to say I thought it was going to be totaly cringe inducing when I flicked over. He sounded very stilted to begin with but I thought he got into his stride as it went on and seemed to be enjoying it by the end. It was all very scripted though.

I wonder why he was leaning forward throughout. I wonder was it nerves or was he conscious of his belly. Normally we would see Bertie standing or behind a desk. The White House is the only place where you have to sit on those seats with your paunch pushed out in all its glory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?   Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good grief! Is that Bertie presenting a tv show?
Page 1 of 1