Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:14 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Remeber this Ard-T.....it's worth another run out given yesterday's result..
www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 Eirean10

Seathrún, short of an obvious amendment to this arrangement, I am at one with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:19 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Seathrún, short of an obvious amendment to this arrangement, I am at one with you.

Well I'd have to lean on my environmental consultants and get them to change their report. It could all go David Kelly/WMD. It's a dangerous business
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:21 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Well I'd have to lean on my environmental consultants and get them to change their report. It could all go David Kelly/WMD. It's a dangerous business

If you need any enforcers to crack whips and get people on board, I've got them plenty in supply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey Ard-T the sunday game is on if you're a glutton for that sort of thing.

I have great sympathy for ye when Pat turns to Tohill and says "And ,now AnnnThoonny, Tyrone yesterday....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:44 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Bring on the global warming Twisted Evil

Us mountainy men and womeen will be around long after you soft townies and flat landers are relagated to history. Good Ulster stock will always tell out. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 pm

rockyracoon wrote:

Us mountainy men and womeen will be around long after you soft townies and flat landers are relagated to history. Good Ulster stock will always tell out. pirat
No one doubts the, eh, purity of Ulster mountain stock, but inbreeding is generally frowned upon down here. We're not one-eyed for one thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:03 am

905 wrote:
rockyracoon wrote:

No one doubts the, eh, purity of Ulster mountain stock, but inbreeding is generally frowned upon down here. We're not one-eyed for one thing.

That's cause Dooher is the AI man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:01 am

905 wrote:
rockyracoon wrote:

Nah, yees aren't one eyed, yees are blind mongrels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 am

And they sure play a mean banjo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydGhd1Da6fo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

I don't like to re-trace those painful 70 minutes. In truth, it was all downhill when Alan Brogan had to limp off the pitch, we were depressingly rudderless after that. I thought we'd have a good purple period in the second half but, alas, no.

Quote :
I have great sympathy for ye when Pat turns to Tohill and says "And ,now AnnnThoonny, Tyrone yesterday....."

Mmm, tis very trying, but then I remember all the things we have that they don't. We have Guinness, James Joyce, all the top universities, the capital of this island's commerce and Gay Byrne. What have Tyrone got? Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Guthrie ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:17 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Guthrie ?

Who or what is Guthrie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:22 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Guthrie ?

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Who or what is Guthrie?

www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 Tyrone_Guthrie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrone_Guthrie

http://www.tyroneguthrie.ie/

Will of Sir William Tyrone Guthrie
....my said dwelling-house, furniture, pictures and chattels and the income of my residuary estate to be used for the purpose of providing a retreat for artists and other like persons....
....so as to enable them to do or facilitate them in doing creative work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:24 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Guthrie ?
www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 Tyrone_Guthrie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrone_Guthrie

http://www.tyroneguthrie.ie/

Who or what is Guthrie?

Go raibh míle cactus. Dublin is still streets ahead of Tyrone imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

I don't like to re-trace those painful 70 minutes. In truth, it was all downhill when Alan Brogan had to limp off the pitch, we were depressingly rudderless after that. I thought we'd have a good purple period in the second half but, alas, no.

Quote :

Mmm, tis very trying, but then I remember all the things we have that they don't. We have Guinness, James Joyce, all the top universities, the capital of this island's commerce and Gay Byrne. What have Tyrone got? Exactly.

I think you will find, Ard, that since 1941, we have James Joyce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Slim Buddha wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Quote :

He was born and bred in Dubbalin Towin. All his success both national and international reflects back on him. Plus, we also have Thin Lizzy and U2. Us Dubs are the kingpins of Ireland. The culchies don't come close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:27 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Quote :

He was born and bred in Dubbalin Towin. All his success both national and international reflects back on him. Plus, we also have Thin Lizzy and U2. Us Dubs are the kingpins of Ireland. The culchies don't come close.

Of that, Ard, I have no doubt. My reference to Joyce was more "Where is he now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed   www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com site closed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2