Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

I've become an american housewife.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've become an american housewife.   I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 am

I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 Mouse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've become an american housewife.   I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:39 am

cookiemonster wrote:
I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 Mouse

Oh yes you are! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've become an american housewife.   I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:51 am

So I remembered today I have nearly 2 weeks holiday's left... which will give me nearly 2 weeks off between old job and new job... it's it's approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've become an american housewife.   I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:54 am

cookiemonster wrote:
So I remembered today I have nearly 2 weeks holiday's left... which will give me nearly 2 weeks off between old job and new job... it's it's approved!

So you're defo moving to this new social research job? I'm absolutely thrilled if that is true. You've had a tough 2008 and I hope that the second half makes up for the first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've become an american housewife.   I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:02 am

cookiemonster wrote:

Excellent cookiemonster - you could cash in your wages for dollars and head off before the exchange rate shifts.

Cape Cod looks nice

http://www.summerhome.com/baycam/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've become an american housewife.   I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:13 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

So you're defo moving to this new social research job? I'm absolutely thrilled if that is true. You've had a tough 2008 and I hope that the second half makes up for the first.

There have been very very high points and very very low points, some stability is all I'm after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've become an american housewife.   I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:14 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

There have been very very high points and very very low points, some stability is all I'm after.

Well, I'll be praying that your new departure will be just the thing you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've become an american housewife.   I've become an american housewife. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've become an american housewife.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2