Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-11

BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ? Empty
PostSubject: BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ?   BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:23 am

I believe I can change this place and add all sorts of buttons on and maybe gadgets god knows ... If anyone earthly knows too could they shout at me where the BBcode entry panel might be ... if it's here at all.
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226

PostSubject: Re: BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ?   BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:47 am

Depends on what powers you grant me, oh great one.
Love the gear animation BTW. Don't touch it. Torque conversion is a big like of mine.
Back to top Go down
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ?   BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:59 am

I haven't looked around at the permissions yet but you are free to have whatever I can give you.

Glad you like the image - there's some great gear animations on google images - rakes of stuff I wouldn't understand in a fit !! Planetary gears ??

Anyway, it's kind of fitting in that we should be looking more closely at how things work in this world of politics and other human-made systems isn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226

PostSubject: Re: BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ?   BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:54 pm

So I guess you found the BBCodes then cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ?   BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ? Empty

Back to top Go down

BBcodes for this place ... anyone know anything ?
Page 1 of 1