Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

One World Government: For or Against

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:10 am

I think everone could agree that there is a problem, though theymight dispute the scale of the problem. What you were suggesting in the opening post was a deliberate attempt to starve off most of humanity.
Quote :
The plan is to crash the economies and starve about 5 billion.
What happened to the plan?

As for oil, I haven't seen any replacements for aviation fuel. Are there any back up plans? Alaska does not hold lots of oil according tom the figures, it holds thirty years worth of oil at the maximun and that's still only supplying 5% of the US's demand. And then there's the rest of us who can't rely on US oil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:04 am

The rest of you can rely on wind though. Every time I go there it seems to be in abundance. The only ones privy to the BP figures are the top people.
The federal reserve has engineered the crash. I do not know what your level of knowledge of the fed is so I will ask you a simple question.
Who owns the Federal Reserve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:39 am

If we look at "Collapse" you see that when food supplies dwindled the old kingships and religions were overthrown, the hen houses were built up like Fort Knox and new warrior leaders emerged with a new religion. That seems to be your scenario for the future youngdan and I think we would be very foolish to ignore the possibility. That outcome, that could include the triggering of nuclear war I would consider to be something we should avoid at all costs.

We have some advantages in terms of scientific understanding, technology and birth control techniques that might just give us the edge over the Rapa Nui people of the 17th century. What the article youngdan quoted said was that we have to choose between youngdan's scenario and taking unified and cohesive steps to downsize our impact on the planet, including population control through family spacing (waiting longer to have a child) and contraception.

youngdan I think WACO and other incidents have shown that the lone ranger route to survival hasn't a chance. The way that people can prevent being rolled over by dictatorships is by being better organised and supported on a larger scale than the would-be dictators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:24 pm

youngdan wrote:
The rest of you can rely on wind though. Every time I go there it seems to be in abundance. The only ones privy to the BP figures are the top people.
The federal reserve has engineered the crash. I do not know what your level of knowledge of the fed is so I will ask you a simple question.
Who owns the Federal Reserve
Are we supposed to run our airplanes on wind now?

I don't know who owns the Federal reserve youngdan, tell us. Let's put a name to these sinister villains. And then you can explain to me what an economic crash has to do with starvation, which is largely the result of economic growth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:38 pm

I think its Morgan Stanley ? The Fed. is a private bank though - isn't that interesting. IMHO The food crisis is partly a result of growth and partly a result of resource constraints and in particular oil. In my view we would be better off trying to solve the food crisis if we had a much stronger intergovernmental body. I would be in favour of boosting the UN and funding it properly as the embryo of world government - and of course reforming the Security Council. There is no point in reinventing the wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:04 pm

The Federal Reserve dictates the entire global economy. If one wants to understand economics then knowing about the Fed is the first step. Then understanding the bond market, stock market and futures markets come next.
The days of airtravel for regular people being affordable is coming to an end. One of the greatest bargains ever was when any Joe Smo could fly to NYC for a cuple of days pay.
Cactus. Those in power can see clearly what is coming and they have introduced laws recently to position themselves to control the disruptions ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:52 pm

I have split the rest of this thread into a new thread called "Inflation". Posts on World Government - For or Against here please. cf. mod. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One World Government: For or Against   One World Government: For or Against - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One World Government: For or Against
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2