Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Poll: Munster v. Toulouse

Go down 

Heineken Cup
Munster
Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse Vote_lcap38%Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Toulouse
Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse Vote_lcap38%Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Couldn't give a fiddlers
Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse Vote_lcap24%Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Paddy Powers

man Utd 6/4
draw 2/1
Chelsea 2/1

too late for a wager?

Man United won on penalties. Love em or hate em they're here
http://www.manutd.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, second poll. Who will win the Heineken Cup on Saturday in Cardiff?

Paddy Power odds, which I don't understand (handicap?)
PADDY ODDS

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/19_55.php
http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Thu May 22, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Is there no "don't know" option ?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Can we have a 'Don't give a rat's ass' option ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Very Happy feckin nerds!

toulouse v. munster saturday is a non-runner too then?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:03 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Very Happy feckin nerds!

Toulouse to win by 20 runs !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:07 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Very Happy feckin nerds!

Not a nerd, a female. If it was something sensible like free-style skating or wrestling I would be watching with the rest of us. queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:23 am

I don't normally watch football but I saw a bit of the game. I was cautiously pro-Chelsea towards the end. The penalty shoot-out was a bit of a shame, it's no way to end a football match no matter who wins. I mean, there was about ten goals in as any minutes. That's not what soccer is about, it's about mind-numbing tedium and players falling over in agony when someone gives them a dirty look. No wonder they were stressed with having to score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Cancel your Man United votes folks we have another poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Heart wants Munster - head says Toulouse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySat May 24, 2008 11:10 am

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/

even though i'll be putting a tenner on Toulouse today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:31 am

Great match, I'm thrilled for them. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:15 am

Did you watch it? The french are slick - see em kicking the ball ahead of themselves like a soccer ball? I don't really know what Munster did right to keep them out - strength I suppose.

I was tempted to go to Limerick but I'm claustrophobic and agoraphobic and just looking at the crowds on O'Connell street on the telly made me want to vomit. No I watched it in a little pub in Ballindereen on the Clare/Galway border, me, a Dub, a Wexfordman, his friend, his girlfriend and the bar girl. Ah, it was grand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:40 am

Even as a proud citizen of the Pale, a part of me dearly wished to be of Munster blood today so that I could truly share in the day's great success.

Two Heineken Cups in nearly as many years is a fantastic achievement and a great day for Irish sport in general.

I heard the match over the radio and was watching a bit of it on RTÉ Two tonight and I have to say, well done lads, you played well and truly deserved the glory.

Now that my Leinster has won the Magners' League and Munster has won the Heineken Cup, I'm very confident Declan Kidney can do great things with the national squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:48 am

I enjoyed it. But unfortunately I was still feeling the effects from Wednesday's game!

It truly was an extra-ordinary game. Unfortunately I could only look at it in the local but the atmosphere was still superb.

The almost physical injection of, well, 'heart' really, at the scrum -about half way into the first half- ensured that Munster were on the way. After that, it was just a lucky try by the French side. Munster deserved it in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:59 am

MunsterNation.

To the brave and faithful nothing is impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:02 am

Helium Three wrote:
MunsterNation.

MunsterNation, Very Happy , I think we have a splinter group here! BuachaillBeo for Taoiseach of that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:05 am

Thought you might like that one A-T!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:06 am

Helium Three wrote:
Thought you might like that one A-T!

Yep, as a Dub, I have a love-hate relationship with those mad lot down there. I'm in love mode at the moment! C'mon Munster!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse EmptySun May 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Didn't see it all - yes that Hemans move down the side was very Soccerish - mind expanding stuff.
A great day for Munster. I was there in Cardiff two years ago and still remember it like yesterday. Very proud of them all, Irish and Kiwis. Looking forward to seeing Kidney in the new job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Munster v. Toulouse   Poll:  Munster v. Toulouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Munster v. Toulouse
Page 1 of 1