Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:17 pm

Kate P wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I would be honoured to bring Kate P.

AT, you are a sweetheart and I'd be delighted to go with you. However I'll probably be late. I have a slight problem right now in that I'm going out tonight and still haven't figured out what to wear. Two wardrobe crises in a row might just be too much for me.

A bikini top, puffball shirt and wellies. They're all SO hot right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Ard Taoiseach wrote
Quote :
Thanks very much for your delight. I don't mind what you wear. Beauty comes from within. Sartorial pre-occupations are but superfluities.

CookieMonster wrote
Quote :

Somehow AT's words are more comforting right now.

You've seen me, cm, which makes your advice all the more hilarious. My sister also suggested a bikini top if I wanted to 'get noticed.'

God, I feel old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Kate P wrote:
Ard Taoiseach wrote
Quote :
Thanks very much for your delight. I don't mind what you wear. Beauty comes from within. Sartorial pre-occupations are but superfluities.

CookieMonster wrote
Quote :

You've seen me, cm, which makes your advice all the more hilarious. My sister also suggested a bikini top if I wanted to 'get noticed.'

God, I feel old.

You would indeed get noticed if you took my advice the suggested ensemble. Noticed, if not carted away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:30 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Kate P wrote:
Ard Taoiseach wrote
Quote :

CookieMonster wrote
Quote :

God, I feel old.

You would indeed get noticed if you took my advice the suggested ensemble. Noticed, if not carted away.

How about we do a sci fi theme? I dress like good ol' Darth Vader, and you dress like this woman, Jadzia Dax from DS9:

Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 JadziaDax2374
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:42 pm

I got us to 600 threads, yay! Go us! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:02 am

cookiemonster wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Cookie that youtube clip up there is class. Never heard of this guy. He sounds like a cross between Bowie, Dylan and Freddie. Good stuff.

That be Animal Collective. They're crazy but absolutely fantastic.

Here be more!

CookieMonster, have you any good dance trance or jazz online radio channels that would be the thing for tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:04 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Kate P wrote:
Ard Taoiseach wrote
Quote :

CookieMonster wrote
Quote :

God, I feel old.

How about we do a sci fi theme? I dress like good ol' Darth Vader, and you dress like this woman, Jadzia Dax from DS9:

Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 JadziaDax2374

Wow. That was quick. You've only just asked me to the partaay and already we're dressing for each other.

Hmmm. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:22 am

Kate P wrote:

Wow. That was quick. You've only just asked me to the partaay and already we're dressing for each other.

Hmmm. Wink

Well, I like to move quickly. Jadzia Dax is quite a role model for women. Strong, confident, intelligent and able to hold her own. One of the best offciers DS9 ever had.

I love those Federation uniforms, they're so much more stylish than the earlier ones in TNG. Only a few people could carry them off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Quote :
I love those Federation uniforms, they're so much more stylish than the earlier ones in TNG. Only a few people could carry them off.

I can't promise that I have the legs for it - being short and all that but since we're talking uniforms I'll be very impressed if you arrive at my doorstep in in Garda biker leathers. We'll cut a fine dash at the partaay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Kate P wrote:

I can't promise that I have the legs for it - being short and all that but since we're talking uniforms I'll be very impressed if you arrive at my doorstep in in Garda biker leathers. We'll cut a fine dash at the partaay.

This is a full length picture if you're interested:

Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 UniformTNG-DS9

You'd have command red, Cap'n!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:57 pm

Our first FORBIDDEN image
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:00 am

And I've been stood up.

Ah well. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:02 am

Kate P wrote:
And I've been stood up.

Ah well. Sad

Perhaps hes nervous. If you check out the threads you'll see he's billed to give us a formal address.
Back to top Go down
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:03 am

Kate P wrote:
And I've been stood up.

Ah well. Sad
In that case you will have plenty of time for dancing then ...
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:06 am

Riadach and cookie role-playing in the audience would be enough to terrify me.

Really, riadach - from panama hats to skirts and bifocals - you get more interesting by the day.

Wonder what his togs will be like... Shocked

You're right Audi. I left husband at home last night to go dancing and I'll have to do the same with AT tonight. Pity though. It took me ages to turn up the bottoms of those trousers he wanted me to wear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:08 am

Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 Db323-drunk-black-marker-face

He's had one too many Kate P. Overdid the whole dutch courage thing..
Back to top Go down
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:09 am

that's why I gave up drink...
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:13 am

AuditorGeneral wrote:
that's why I gave up drink...

Because it was all gone ? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:14 am

unaligned wrote:
Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 Db323-drunk-black-marker-face

He's had one too many Kate P. Overdid the whole dutch courage thing..

We did that to my granny one year. We'd be stealing sherry bottles from the bottle bank and everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:18 am

Did you paint her face and tie up her hands too?

No wonder riadach is trying to keep you in line for AT's speech!

And I wonder if that date that you're hoping will put out on the Worst Imaginary Date Thread knows what she's in for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:33 am

Kate P wrote:
Did you paint her face and tie up her hands too?

I come from an unconventional family. One of us married a Catholic so there is no telling what we'd get up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!   Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Machine Nation Full Moon Forum Partaay !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2