Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:28 pm

The coloured names are cool. Perhaps the mods could be a colour so that people could spot them easily.

Auditor #9 - do you always press buttons when you see them ?
Back to top Go down

Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Is breá liom m'ainm glas

I love this green name malarky Smile top of the agenda for me is to keep my name coloured, all the rest is mere detail. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:47 pm

I wish to defend my right to have my name colour as handed down to me by my ancestors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:58 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
I wish to defend my right to have my name colour as handed down to me by my ancestors.

With an unloyal outburst like that, I wouldn't be surprised to see you floating around the place magenta coloured soon enough...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:28 pm

cactus flower wrote:
The coloured names are cool. Perhaps the mods could be a colour so that people could spot them easily.

They've done that on P.ie, David Cochrane, andrew etc. are all in dark red over there. Perhaps Mods could be in orange over here? Orange goes very well with blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:39 pm

I was hoping to get a coloured name when I became a mod on the lisbon forum. No such look. So now I just quietly edit people's posts to make them appear as though they may be homosexuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:41 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
I was hoping to get a coloured name when I became a mod on the lisbon forum. No such look. So now I just quietly edit people's posts to make them appear as though they may be homosexuals.

Could you give some examples?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Could you give me some cock? examples?

Of course not, that would negate the point of doing it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:48 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Could you give me some cock? examples?

Of course not, that would negate the point of doing it!

Right so, and I wouldn't mind a few additions to my livestock. I'm 5 chickens short of my EU quota. If they screw me over, I'm voting No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:56 pm

I onl have 2 hens. They're about 8-9 years old and you're not having them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:58 pm

cookiemonster wrote:

I'll have to vote No, then. Feckin' Mandelson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

My chickens tell me to vote yes. But then again they are chickens so why would I listen to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:09 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

My chickens tell me to vote yes. But then again they are chickens so why would I listen to them.

You let yours talk? Liberal freak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:17 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

They pecked me when I tried to but the gags on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:25 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

They pecked me when I tried to but the gags on.

You're too soft, I threatened mine with the fox if they didn't comply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:28 pm

They joined forces with the National Foxes Union a long while back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:32 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
They joined forces with the National Foxes Union a long while back.

Did they? Sucks to be you, doesn't it? I've managed to split them by leaking all sorts of rumours about each other to each other. I've also kept the pigs on side by giving them committee chairs that, in reality, mean very little. There'll be on Animal Farm Revolution on my watch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?   Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Irish threads posted outside the Gaeilge forum be translated?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3