Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Evidence of the "New World Order"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm

This fella thinks the plane crash where the 9-11 widow died too coincidentally occurred around the same time as the stimulus package. He questions whether it was caused in order to distract the people by smokescreen from major Government events.

The last time that the 350 billion dollar TARP funding went through, a plane crashed in the Hudson - on Jan. 15th. ... sheer coincidence or .... What a Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGDNLUPBvm4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:46 pm

They are all sleep walking so why would you need to distract them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 am

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-39thparalleldenverairport.htm

The above piece points out that Denver is to be the capital. Keep this in mind over the next few days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 pm

youngdan wrote:

The above piece points out that Denver is to be the capital. Keep this in mind over the next few days.

Words fail me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 pm

ibis wrote:
youngdan wrote:

Words fail me!

Jews and freemasons on the loose... where have I heard that before ..... Idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:32 pm

David McWilliams coined the phrase 'Disappointed in Denver' to describe those who dreamed of a scandinavian-style future for Ireland and woke up to the goldrush atmosphere of Denver instead.

Now I wonder has he got his predictions right again? pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:19 pm

cactus flower wrote:
ibis wrote:
youngdan wrote:

Words fail me!

Well, we have our own, as pointed up by Hermes on the Libertas thread: www.wethepeople.ie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:27 pm

ibis wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
ibis wrote:
youngdan wrote:

Words fail me!

Well, we have our own, as pointed up by Hermes on the Libertas thread: www.wethepeople.ie

Are these people for real ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 pm

cactus flower wrote:
ibis wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
ibis wrote:
youngdan wrote:

Words fail me!

Well, sure - that's WACI, by the looks of it. Ask youngdan, he believes this stuff. If he's not answering, ask around on p.ie - there's plenty of subscribers to the NWO theories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:49 am

What gets me about these conspiracy theorists is the use of the phrase, "New World Order" and specifically the new part of it. Surely if these nefarious plots have been in train for the last few decades, as these theorists document, then the world order is hardly new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 am

They're lizards, the lotta them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:54 am

johnfás wrote:
They're lizards, the lotta them.

You're so easily led, johnfás - the dark arts of the NWO have obviously gotten to you. The people who run the world are in fact a higher form of sheep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:55 am

Rams?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:57 am

johnfás wrote:
Rams?

Thems the ones. They hide their mind-controlling beams in their horns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:06 am

youngdan wrote:

Laughing
Tin foil hats might be needed round Denver way then?

Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 Joachim.thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:13 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
johnfás wrote:
Rams?

Doesn't stop people stealing their wimmin though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:15 am

ibis wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
johnfás wrote:
Rams?

Oh they let people steal their wimmin so as to distract attention from their true terrible power. It's all part of The Plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:27 am

Dystopian Industrial Metal - is there any other kind?

Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up!

Last edited by coc on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:28 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
ibis wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
johnfás wrote:
Rams?

Oh they let people steal their wimmin so as to distract attention from their true terrible power. It's all part of The Plan.

The dirty Jezebels!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 am

I see the usual cast of experts responded to this thread.

Anyway the stimulas bill, now law, guarantees the bankruptsy of the US and will crash the financial system. Most if not all bills are signed in DC.

I would wager that most here never even wondered who Columbia was and why DC is in no state.

They will never wonder why Biden is at the signing

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/17/obama-administration-stimulus-bill

They will definitely never wonder why this bill was signed in Denver.

They will never wonder why the bill could not wait until tomorrow when all the Congressional big-wigs could get a big photo shoot because there could be a significance to todays date

It is best to leave the subject and let them think, if they do think, that it was just a coincedence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 am

cactus flower wrote:
ibis wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
ibis wrote:
youngdan wrote:

Words fail me!

Yes unfortunately!

Notice the corner stone with the New World Airport Commission masonic square and compass

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/denver/esp_denverairport_photogall.htm

JFK ain't talking about the tiddly wink society but a monolithic ruthless conspiracy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:25 am

ibis wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
ibis wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
johnfás wrote:
Rams?

The dirty Jezebels!

Exactimundo ibis, consider yourself warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 am

cactus flower wrote:
ibis wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
ibis wrote:
youngdan wrote:

Words fail me!

It is Coir/Youth Defence under their latest name. affraid (Seriously. I'm not joking. That is who this lot of headbangers are.) Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 am

5th November 2007, 05:48 PM

Ard-Taoiseach Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 User_offline
vbmenu_register("postmenu_746496", true);

Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 Reputation_pos

Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 Icon1

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngdan

On Nov 1st I came to the conclusion that Ard-Taoiseach should be treated as a stock. At over 25 posts daily I consider him very richly priced. I think it is time to aggressively sell short this high flyer. I expect the number of posts per day to plummet from this point on. I would not at all be surprised to see this stock sink into bankruptsy. I am unfamiliar with Eirenua but it appears like chapter 11. I think a few bob is to be made on this trade.
I am fascinated by this, considerign I have full information of this, and I am in the sole position to affect it. I've sustained my posting record, and I think I will crush your short positions by taking a few days off to post like mad. The only longs I'll see by Christmas will be your faces, hahahahahaha!!!

Do you remember this post Ard-Taoiseach. I was able to tell you that your days posting on P.ie were numbered while you saw yourself posting away.

You thought it was business as usual whereas I knew the economy was to be crashed.

When Gordan Brown calls for a NWO it won't matter to you. You won't believe him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of the "New World Order"   Evidence of the "New World Order" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:23 am

Have you seen this one youngdan ? The National Guard in Caroll Iowa are doing some door-to-door exercises of picking up weapons dealers there ... ?

Are the soldiers coming, coming ?