Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

youngdan's world of wonder

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

youngdan's world of wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Who is Magic Arse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:29 pm

That would YD's appointed nome de guerre for our beloved Minister for Finance.

Dont ask Dont Ask!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:31 pm

He is a great Irish hero along with Little Prince High Heels and Chief Yellow Jacket and recently Cockroach and Enda the Eejit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 am

youngdan wrote:
He is a great Irish hero along with Little Prince High Heels and Chief Yellow Jacket and recently Cockroach and Enda the Eejit

Little Prince High Heels?

I should say right now that I think youngdan is quite marvellous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:25 am

Who is Little Prince High Heels?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:53 am

In all recorded history there are only 2 examples of short men wearing high heal shoes. These are the north korean little man and our own Little Prince High Heels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:55 am

youngdan wrote:
In all recorded history there are only 2 examples of short men wearing high heal shoes. These are the north korean little man and our own Little Prince High Heels.

Who? I confess I have paid as little attention to the footwear of most men as it generally deserves....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:57 am

Kate P wrote:
youngdan wrote:

Who? I confess I have paid as little attention to the footwear of most men as it generally deserves....
youngdan means the North Korean leader, Him Sum Dong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:57 am

He is the lad that wants me to give 500 bucks to the jockeys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:01 am

Kate P wrote:
youngdan wrote:

Little Prince High Heels ? - I presume you mean his highness the Bishop of Dalkey/Killiney - Bonovox of the great tax avoidance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:05 am

His loftiness is the very one to whom I refer. The post by Merle Haggard on the way he treated the woman with the trousers is possibly the best post ever on P.ie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:00 pm

I have split these posts from the body of another thread. While not wishing to stifle discussion by deleting these posts, I felt they were nonetheless distracting from the general thrust of discussion elsewhere. I also feel that they are of sufficient economic content, (Magic Arse, m. sh.) so are most appropriate here. I also refer all users to this thread if youngdan's rather fascinating soubriquets are ever to arise again as a topic of discussion. This thread would make a good sticky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:26 pm

It was NotDevsSon who took offense when I discussed the US election campaigns of Judy, The Lousy Pilot. The Squirrel Eater and his own favourite Elephant Whole. It is too bad that I am not more familiar with the 166 Gerbils that are in the Dail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:41 pm

youngdan wrote:
It was NotDevsSon who took offense when I discussed the US election campaigns of Judy, The Lousy Pilot. The Squirrel Eater and his own favourite Elephant Whole. It is too bad that I am not more familiar with the 166 Gerbils that are in the Dail.

youngdan, I would be much obliged if you could provide a glossary to your fascinating pantheon of characters.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:10 am

Magic Arse is a classic. It's Youndan's name for Brian Cowen, because Cowen will have to shite money to balance the exchequer.

Now, I'm still in the dark WRT little prince high heels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:12 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Magic Arse is a classic. It's Youndan's name for Brian Cowen, because Cowen will have to shite money to balance the exchequer.

I'm fully aware of that.

Quote :
Now, I'm still in the dark WRT little prince high heels.

As am I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:17 am

It would be a tragedy if the artist known to youngdan as Cock Roche went unremembered....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:18 am

That is about the entire list as I am not familiar enough with the Irish pols and the connections to the pols here would be too abstract. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
This is my favourite of Judy. She is a hot momma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:19 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:22 am

Helium Three wrote:
It would be a tragedy if the artist known to youngdan as Cock Roche went unremembered....

Is that our favourite Minister for Europe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:23 am

Nicht in meinem Namen, Herr Ard-Taoiseach. Nicht in meinem Namen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:23 am

Allegedly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:24 am

Nov 23, 2007 ... Bono gave a speech at University College Cork about the World ... I’m sure he hoped to make an impression but look at those platform shoes . ...
ocaoimh.ie/2007/11/23/so-how-tall-is-bono-then/ - 40k -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:25 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Nicht in meinem Namen, Herr Ard-Taoiseach. Nicht in meinem Namen!

Laughing

Your post was off-topic, it had to get a new home!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:39 am

www.clipaday.com/videos/-hillary-clinton-squeeks-during-debate - 56k - Cached - www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfo8nzh3HHc - 44kSimilar pages The complementary clips of Elephant Whole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youngdan's world of wonder   youngdan's world of wonder Empty

Back to top Go down

youngdan's world of wonder
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next