Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 am

johnfás wrote:
Anyone watching the Late Late? There is an American cosmetic surgeon talking about vaginal rejuvination... any takers?

Is that for old people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:39 am

There is a girl who looks about 30 saying she had it done and "its great". Apparently it makes you feel like a 17 year old again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 am

The cosmetic surgeon just said he could make alot of money helping Brian Cowen who he said could do with alot of work... I smell complaints from license payers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:46 am

johnfás wrote:
The cosmetic surgeon just said he could make alot of money helping Brian Cowen who he said could do with alot of work... I smell complaints from license payers.

I want to make a joke but it could be very bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:54 am

It's been on in the background here while I've been online.

Pure comedy to see how Pat dealt with it.

Vaginal rejuvenation only necessary for those who don't know they have a g-spot or can't find it, or don't know what its for or have 'lost' it because they've had babies and their vaginas are 'damaged' by childbirth (his words, not mine).

Smile No takers in this house. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:04 am

I've never heard as much innuendo out of Pat Kenny as during that interview - hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:06 am

He's clearly been practising all week - 'more bang for your buck' - he's been dying to say that since he was 13.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:24 am

Jesus that picture of the dying child and the vulture was horrific Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:34 am

Yea seen that picture before, the guy who took it killed himself shortly after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:41 am

I've never seen it before - for those who haven't either or maybe yet ...

Something like this would happen in the state of nature - wouldn't it ?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Sudanchild1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 am

Has anyone been watching Jeremy Paxman's The Victorians on BBC1? It has been a very well made series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:11 am

Haven't seen the Victorians. Paxman is a cracker though.

Where is the photograph from and who took it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:13 am

It is on at the moment if you have a TV near you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 am

Got it now, thanks johnfás.

Ard T. will be interested in this I think -

Sunday March 01 2009

Quote :
An investigation has been launched into claims a member of the winning team on University Challenge wasn't actually eligible to take part.

The BBC is looking into whether Sam Kay - who was on Oxford's Corpus Christi College team at Oxford - graduated last year.

Rules state contestants must be a current student.

The team beat Manchester in last week's final.

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:31 am

One of my good friends was on the St John's Cambridge team who were knocked out in the Semi Final by Corpus Christi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 am

Lots about this in the Observer today here.

Apparently Gail Trimble has set the world a-trimble with her brain-boxing. Pity to have it overshadowed by an 'overage' player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:35 am

Apparently Nuts have offered Trimble a load of dosh to do a nudey photo shoot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:46 am

Do you think she'll do it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 am

I doubt it! I wouldn't think it would do you a great many favours as a future academic at Oxbridge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 am

johnfás wrote:
I doubt it! I wouldn't think it would do you a great many favours as a future academic at Oxbridge!

Smile You never know - maybe she might like not to be (even more!) stereotyped?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:02 am

johnfás wrote:
One of my good friends was on the St John's Cambridge team who were knocked out in the Semi Final by Corpus Christi.

Wow, that's brilliant! Would you send them both my congratulations on reaching the semi-finals of the best quiz programme on telly and commiserations at being put out by those invidious Oxonians at Corpus Christi!

At a guess, would your friend be the UCD graduate on the team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:05 am

Yes, Aisling she is studying Medieval and Renaissance Literature over there. But we both did history in UCD (her and English, me and Politics) as well as alot of societal interactions as we were each on the committee of our respective socities who shared alot of activities with each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 am

johnfás wrote:
Yes, Aisling she is studying Medieval and Renaissance Literature over there. But we both did history in UCD (her and English, me and Politics) as well as alot of societal interactions as we were each on the committee of our respective socities who shared alot of activities with each other.

I see, I was watching them all the way through the competition and willing them to win. It's good that they made it through the repechage and got to third place in the whole event. That's pretty impressive considering over 200 teams are entered every year. They're basically in the top percentile of the competition. Too bad they came up against the intellectual powerhouse which is Gail Trimble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:14 am

Anyway, I have a long day of study tomorrow and I have to find out whether they get Zoe Bartlett back before I go to sleep... Ard will know what I'm on about... night all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 am

johnfás wrote:
Anyway, I have a long day of study tomorrow and I have to find out whether they get Zoe Bartlett back before I go to sleep... Ard will know what I'm on about... night all!

Good luck with that johnfás and all I'll say about that(since I don't want to ruin it for you) is that that French git doesn't deserve her and Charlie wouldn't have let her be taken like that. He'dve decked those terrorists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next