Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 am

You expect me to believe that ?

Bananas are yellow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:56 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
You expect me to believe that ?

Bananas are yellow.

I can state without fear of contradiction that if you have not tasted the entire Football Special product range then, you sir , have not lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 am

Ah, lovely day. Had some of this:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 5018374178381_200

And of course:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Coors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 am

M & S bucks fizz? Its yummy.

I had some nice Italian Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:03 am

I had a tumbler of this earlier on...........
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 28037810
Mild....but warmed the guts. I endorse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:17 am

How does it compare to, say, Jameson? Rougher, smoother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:20 am

Yes, my interest is also piqued.

I had a Jemmy and Seacht Suas earlier to re-enervate myself. First ever time for that combo for me - no soda in the house you see. It wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:23 am

I had a Jameson on the rocks last night, lovely stuff. There was some around today but I'm extremely tired so my stomach probably couldn't have handled a whiskey too well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:24 am

Very mild. Strangely welcoming non-vomit inducing attractive odour....i'd go for another
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:25 am

Dundalgan = Dundalk (minus all the caol vowels)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:27 am

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
Dundalgan = Dundalk (minus all the caol vowels)?

But made in Kildare?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:38 am

hmm...

Is there any Irish single malt whiskey? Do Bushmills do one?

I have had Middleton twice. It tastedlike crap to me. Would take a 12 yr old Bushmills or Jameson ahead of it every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:43 am

Wouldn't know the difference between malt and single malt TBH.

Worst Irish whiskey I tasted was Tullamore Dew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:43 am

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
hmm...

Is there any Irish single malt whiskey? Do Bushmills do one?

I have had Middleton twice. It tastedlike crap to me. Would take a 12 yr old Bushmills or Jameson ahead of it every time.

Yeah Bushmills do one. Locke's and Connemara are single malts as well. I'd go for locke's between those three.

Have to disagree with you about Midleton. I love the stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:48 am

My 82 year old uncle got a bottle of 20 year old black Bush after some neighbour died. He drank the lot in a couple of hours. Woke up the next morning like a youngster. Elixer qualities according to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:09 am

This as close to celebration as I'm likely to get. Anyone up for a drink?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:13 am

905 wrote:
This as close to celebration as I'm likely to get. Anyone up for a drink?

Same - I might stick my head out the window around midnight, but that's probably the extent of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 am

Heres one.....
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _4004210
Drink up...it's your round next.....i'm nearly finished mae stout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:18 am

Time to break out the good stuff:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 4SpiritBarrels_400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:19 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
My 82 year old uncle got a bottle of 20 year old black Bush after some neighbour died. He drank the lot in a couple of hours. Woke up the next morning like a youngster. Elixer qualities according to him

They call that tipple 'Tina Turner' do they not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:27 am

lukedelmege wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

They call that tipple 'Tina Turner' do they not?

That would be a Wullie Turner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:34 am

905 wrote:
Time to break out the good stuff:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 4SpiritBarrels_400

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Axe10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:39 am

Anyone ever been in Scotland for the new year? It's supposed to be the real deal up there.

Rant: lousy dour bastards, typical of them to worship a clock. How very Protestant. They don't celebrate Christmas because it's too Catholic, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. My granny told me about having fish and chips up there once for Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:43 am

905 wrote:
Anyone ever been in Scotland for the new year? It's supposed to be the real deal up there.

Rant: lousy dour bastards, typical of them to worship a clock. How very Protestant. They don't celebrate Christmas because it's too Catholic, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. My granny told me about having fish and chips up there once for Christmas.

They did invent buckfast battered curlywurlys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 am

Buckfast's from Devon, I've a (half-empty) bottle right before me. They did make it notorious though, along with deep-fried shite in general as you say.

My deer 'ould granny's Scottish, but God love us they exist to make everyone else look better. Even the English come off better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next