Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Breithlá sona do Riadach

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Breithlá sona do Riadach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 5:14 pm

johnfás wrote:
I know two people who share the same birthday as me. My next door neighbour shares my mother's birthday. I have two cousins and an aunt who were all born on the fourth of July and my ex girlfriend had the same birthday as her sister.

I hope none of them appeared in "Deliverance". Just kidding, but it reads oddly, for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 5:32 pm

A belated happy birthday to Riadach. Hope the hangover wasn't too severe drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:42 pm

johnfás wrote:
Oooooooh you are on All Saints Day. If I had been born 20 minutes earlier we would share a birthday. Yes I agree with you, I have alot of friends born around this time of year. Similar seems to happen around March/April and then there are very few over the summer.
And if I'd been born 20 mins earlier, I'd share a birthday with my aunt. A crowded birthday schedule indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:48 pm

Has Riadach been abducted by slave traders? Is he going to return to an island of the western coast of Europe in years to come after he dreamed its people wanted to bring them the word of God? It`s been ages since I saw on this site and by ages I mean a couple of days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:56 pm

I've two cousins who are brothers and both are born on the 15th of september ( which is exactly 9 months after christmas santa) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:58 pm

That poor uncle. Once a year? I bet he wasn`t told that before he married.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breithlá sona do Riadach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: