Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Breithlá sona do Riadach

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Breithlá sona do Riadach Empty
PostSubject: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:03 pm

Bain taitneamh as an lá a bhuachaill, gan amhras 'sé an dáta seo é an dáta is fearr chun breithlá a bheith ag duine... bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Breithlá sona do Riadach Pty-bday-globe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Breithlá shona do Riadach!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:40 pm

HBTU,HBTU,HBDR,HBTU

FHAJGF
FHAJGF
FHAJGF
ASSAOU

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Happy Birthday Riadach ! Like a Star @ heaven How many candles do I put on the cake ? Suspect :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Happy Birthday! cheers

Herzlichen Glueckwunsch zum Geburtstag! Alles Gute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Tá súil agam go mbíonn lá uafásach agat agus go maraíonn póit ar maidin thú. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:36 pm

Lá breithlá shona duit riadach!!!

Breithlá sona do Riadach Photo1

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Felix dies natalis

Breithlá sona do Riadach Riadac12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Where the f:D is Riadach ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Lá breithe shona dhuit, a riadach. Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú ag baint an-taitneamh as an lá - agus sin an fáth nach bhfuil tú le feiscint anseo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:57 am

Riadach, here's a little something I prepared earlier

Breithlá sona do Riadach Riadac10

make sure you give a slice to Stannis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 am

Do you reckon he could blow them all out in one go? I am having a birthday party on Saturday and I am worried about whether I can get 23 out Embarassed .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:17 am

johnfás wrote:
Do you reckon he could blow them all out in one go? I am having a birthday party on Saturday and I am worried about whether I can get 23 out Embarassed .

Which day is your birthday johfas. Do you still have time to get some training in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:19 am

It is on Sunday but I am having my friends in for pizza and cake on Saturday evening. Going out for lunch with my Granny on Sunday - horray cheers . Now she is a fantastic woman, if we could all have her energy at her age we'll be on to a winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:22 am

Maybe we need a granny appreciation thread. My granny was the original Kate P. I humbly and inadequately follow in her footsteps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:25 am

Grandparents are remarkable people really. Obviously we cannot legislate for everyone's personal experience, but I tend to find that people's grandparents have had a profound and positive impact on their lives. Perhaps it is because they have all the love and desires of parents, without the day to day responsibility.

What will Riadach think of the manner in which this thread has gone off course scratch ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIADACH!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:24 am

No it's not a present it's almost as old as you ! The 'cell' phone is 25 this month ! (older than johnfás haha)

Why do Amuricans call it a cell phone ? We'll have to start calling it that when we start analysing Estimates Thread 20: Prisons.

Breithlá sona do Riadach Brick_phone

Quote :
Remember when there were no cell phones? Hint: It was 25 years ago this month that the first commercial mobile call was made from the U.S., ushering in the era of constant communication.

Fittingly enough, Bob Barnett, then-president of Ameritech Mobile Communications, rang up the great-grandson of telephone inventor Alexander Graham Bell in Germany. Barnett placed the call on a so-called brick phone (a Motorola DynaTAC 8000X that weighed a hefty two pounds, was 13 inches long, and could only be used for 30 minutes of conversation) from a Chrysler convertible in the parking lot of Chicago's Soldier Field, according to the Wireless Association, the industry's Washington, D.C.-based trade group. It cost nearly $4,000, according to the Chicago Sun Times.

The first actual cell phone had been invented a decade earlier by Motorola's then-director of research Martin Cooper, who made the first-ever call on a handheld mobile in April 1973 from a Manhattan street corner to his counterpart Joel Engel at rival Bell Labs in New Jersey. It took another 10 years to get federal regulatory approval for a commercial version, airwaves allocated and to develop the technology to switch frequencies between call locations, according to Motorola.
http://www.sciam.com/blog/60-second-science/post.cfm?id=the-cell-phone-rings-in-its-25th-ye-2008-10-30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:39 am

I have one a bit similar:

Breithlá sona do Riadach Fone_010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:43 am

johnfás wrote:
I have one similar to that, I will post a picture of myself with my face blurred holding it momentarily. I'll look like a criminal but I don't want you guys coming after me for my mobile - I am in my panic room already after all.
What's a panic room ? Is it in case burglers try to kill you and you lock yourself in there or is it more of a panic-attack room ? You start pumping the old adrenalin like mad then you go into your room and voilá! panic gone - better than a pair of valium.

Ha! That phone is massive Shocked Is it heavy ? Is it older than you or riadach ? Hey your panic room doesn't look too secure - what if someone jumps in your window and whips that antique from your grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:46 am

The panic room is an ongoing joke from the thread 'help my alarm just went off' between myself and cactus. Took the photo a year or so ago. It isn't quite as old as me but it is getting on towards it. It would be about 19 or 20 years old, there is an older one knocking about the house but I can't find it.

Yup its very heavy and they didn't have sim cards in them back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:01 pm

johnfás wrote:
It is on Sunday but I am having my friends in for pizza and cake on Saturday evening. Going out for lunch with my Granny on Sunday - horray cheers . Now she is a fantastic woman, if we could all have her energy at her age we'll be on to a winner.
Your birthday is on Sunday? Mine's on Saturday. So it's not just my imagination that there is a higher density of birthdays around this time of year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 pm

Oooooooh you are on All Saints Day. If I had been born 20 minutes earlier we would share a birthday. Yes I agree with you, I have alot of friends born around this time of year. Similar seems to happen around March/April and then there are very few over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:32 pm

I know two people who share the same birthday as me. My next door neighbour shares my mother's birthday. I have two cousins and an aunt who were all born on the fourth of July and my ex girlfriend had the same birthday as her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breithlá sona do Riadach   Breithlá sona do Riadach Empty

Back to top Go down

Breithlá sona do Riadach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: