Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

This is Nice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This is Nice Empty
PostSubject: This is Nice   This is Nice EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:04 am

It looks like Syria and Lebannon are getting along these days. Their leaders held talks in Damascus and are setting up embassies. They've never had 'normal' relations.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7559226.stm

The Syrian leader, al-Assad, has really come these past few months, talking to the Israelis and now the Lebanese. Sarkozy's little Club Med has done a little good anyway. My little foray into the Middle-East section looking for good news seemed like folly at the time but it really payed off.
Back to top Go down

This is Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Nice   This is Nice EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:45 pm

905 wrote:
It looks like Syria and Lebannon are getting along these days. Their leaders held talks in Damascus and are setting up embassies. They've never had 'normal' relations.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7559226.stm

The Syrian leader, al-Assad, has really come these past few months, talking to the Israelis and now the Lebanese. Sarkozy's little Club Med has done a little good anyway. My little foray into the Middle-East section looking for good news seemed like folly at the time but it really payed off.

This is Nice Club_med_logo
This is Nice Club_med_welcome
Back to top Go down

This is Nice
Page 1 of 1