Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Should have listened to Joseph!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 am

not a patch on Ella Fitzgeard though. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

you don't need to tell me, Cookie, much as I love Martha and could've killed her sound engineers in the RFH in May (but that's a different story)

... I should already be in bed but now you're gonna make me play at least a bit of the Ella double CD I have - "Ella Fitzgerald sings Cole Porter" - one of my favourite singers singing one of my all-time favourite songwriters ...yep, gotta put the CD on now and go to sleep, up at 5.15am ... Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:04 am

Eh lads, I'm the gay here. Get your own cultural fetishes, parrots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 am

The only gay in the MN village eh??!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:25 am

Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 Daffyd_narrowweb__300x414,0

Too f**kin right Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:28 am

riadach wrote:
Eh lads, I'm the gay here. Get your own cultural fetishes, parrots.
Ah shove it up yer... oh no, wait! Um... never mind. It just goes to show, there is a little bit of gay in all of us.  Damn boarding school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 am

alllrright mafwanye, gimme a last g&t and i'm outta here ... nite nite ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:33 am

Cookie, you're seriously a whole other thread to yourself mate! and soo interesting, nite nite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 am

Atticus wrote:
Cookie, you're seriously a whole other thread to yourself mate! and soo interesting, nite nite
Huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:39 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:42 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.

no he very definitely isn't, just answer the Seanad question Ard-T eh, goodnight all! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:44 am

Atticus wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.

no he very definitely isn't, just answer the Seanad question Ard-T eh, goodnight all! Smile
You would if you saw me, I'm hot. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:45 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.

SSSh ard-t you'll ruin it.

Something magical could happen.

*leans forward with popcorn*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:46 am

riadach wrote:

*leans forward with popcorn*
*leans forward with butter*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:47 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.

You would if you saw me, I'm hot. 

And I should know, I got a hug from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:49 am

riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.

Ah, not likely. I'm just stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.

Don't take these things for granted, cookie's social intelligence mightn't be great. He's in libertas, how good can he be at judging people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:59 am

riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.

Don't take these things for granted, cookie's social intelligence mightn't be great. He's in libertas, how good can he be at judging people?
Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 Sad%20Bear-thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:01 am

riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Huh?

He's coming on to you.

Well, I would say that cookiemonster is an excellent judge of character, inasmuch as Atticus is an excellent character to judge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:03 am

I've just realised that AT reminds me terribly of Sam Seaborn from The West Wing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:03 am

Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 PuppySowwy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:05 am

cookiemonster wrote:
I've just realised that AT reminds me terribly of Sam Seaborn from The West Wing.

Hmm, I'll take that as a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:10 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

It was Sam or Donna. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:14 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

It was Sam or Donna. 

A bit of a toss-up there.

I found that "Chateau Libertas" btw. Have you got a bottle? New world wines can be very nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:18 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

It was Sam or Donna. 

A bit of a toss-up there.

I found that "Chateau Libertas" btw. Have you got a bottle? New world wines can be very nice.
I'm told it's dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Should have listened to Joseph! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should have listened to Joseph!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next