Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here Empty
PostSubject: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 pm

Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here LostDog3jpeg

If this is your dog please contact Limerick Animal Welfare at: 06391110 or Mobile 0876371044.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:36 am

Seems like this particular canine was reunited with her owner: link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:21 pm

I want a dog. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:33 pm

Mixed breed strays rock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:40 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Mixed breed strays rock!
All the best dogs I've ever had. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Eh...is there a cosmic reason why this is in Open Europe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:03 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
That dog is to be the next president of the parliament. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:06 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Oh, I see. I take it that the EP has gone to the proverbial. I thought it had to do with the Libertas/Puppy Affair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:18 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Oh, I see. I take it that the EP has gone to the proverbial. I thought it had to do with the Libertas/Puppy Affair.
Libertas is pro-puppy. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:13 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Libertas is pro-puppy.

Don't start me on that one again Cookiemonster. We have already established the your Glorious Leader was a supporter of the very anti-puppy invasion of Iraq. Life is full of difficult choices. You cannot be pro-Libertas and pro-puppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:53 pm

I've moved this thread to the chatter forum on the basis that if it didn't deserve to there in the beginning, it certainly does now.

Mod, Kate P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 5:50 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
http://www.irishanimals.com/dublin_homes.html I WANT THEM ALL!

Thanks cookiemonster. We're looking for a dog and one of these may well be The One.

How could anyone think an important think like rehoming strays could be mindless chatter????

Kate P: This thread needs re-homing in a place with suitable dignity and status. cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:26 pm

cactus flower wrote:

Thanks cookiemonster. We're looking for a dog and one of these may well be The One.
I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere CF. They're all mine, even the ferrets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 9:59 pm

cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
http://www.irishanimals.com/dublin_homes.html I WANT THEM ALL!

How could anyone think an important think like rehoming strays could be mindless chatter????

Kate P: This thread needs re-homing in a place with suitable dignity and status. cat

Be my guest.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here   Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost ( and Found) Dogs - Please Post Here
Page 1 of 1