Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Women Work Harder - Men Die Younger

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

women - Women Work Harder - Men Die Younger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women Work Harder - Men Die Younger   women - Women Work Harder - Men Die Younger - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:39 am

Four is fourceful.
Back to top Go down

women - Women Work Harder - Men Die Younger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women Work Harder - Men Die Younger   women - Women Work Harder - Men Die Younger - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:59 am

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
Some work is more stressful than other work. It is tough looking after children but I don't know if it is quite as stressful as running your own company. If my wife wants to go out and earn hundreds of thousands while I look after the sprogs and clean the house (maybe plan a few extensions) then I will give the offer serious consideration.

Intereting Zhou. There are such complex wants and needs in the alternatives. The main thing I would say is to adjust to meeting a real need rather than something that has been spun to us..
Back to top Go down

Women Work Harder - Men Die Younger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2