Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Fidelity is Impossible

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is the notion of fidelity outdated?
Yes
Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
No
Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 65% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage

Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidelity is Impossible   Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 am

Fidelity is impossible? I'm sticking to Toyota, Sony, Toshiba and Linux anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fidelity is Impossible   Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:54 am

I was talking to someone about this last week and he said that he'd rather hear that his girlfriend had sex with some guy on holidays than that they really clicked in a 'meeting of minds' kind of way. The latter would worry him far more.

I'm not sure where the Japanese come into that equation though, Audi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fidelity is Impossible   Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:11 am

Meeting of minds ? You know, almost every chica I've had 'tea' with has said it was 'meeting of minds' and other mind stuff...

hhmm, women ..

(I might just stick to the geisha gadgets - they don't lie Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fidelity is Impossible   Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Kate P wrote:
I was talking to someone about this last week and he said that he'd rather hear that his girlfriend had sex with some guy on holidays than that they really clicked in a 'meeting of minds' kind of way. The latter would worry him far more.

I'm not sure where the Japanese come into that equation though, Audi.

The Harry met Sally theory saysthat men and women can't be friends and if they are it means that sex is in some way likely to be around the corner. The boyfriend would be right to worry, as his girlfriend seems likely to be about to indulge in serious mind and body infidelity rather than just a holiday fling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fidelity is Impossible   Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:50 pm

905 wrote:
No one expects you to be truthful the whole time, but that doesn't make it any less of a treasured virtue.

But wives/husbands/partners expect you to be faithful all the time. I was once amused when a friend who is a serial philanderer told me that he wouldn't tolerate the same from his wife. And he was absolutely serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fidelity is Impossible   Fidelity is Impossible - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fidelity is Impossible
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: