Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Quite A Big Bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quite A Big Bug Empty
PostSubject: Quite A Big Bug   Quite A Big Bug EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:18 am

Its all very lovely moving to an exotic place for our party, but I just found this big bug.

Quite A Big Bug 070911065-bug
Back to top Go down

Quite A Big Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite A Big Bug   Quite A Big Bug EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Quite A Big Bug ISBI91
Oops sorry.
Back to top Go down

Quite A Big Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite A Big Bug   Quite A Big Bug EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:12 pm

There was a HUGE spider on the toilet on my floor in work this morning. When I say huge I mean HUGE.

So I had to avoid it then for the rest of the day and use the one down by the lifts (1/2 a mile away).
Back to top Go down

Quite A Big Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite A Big Bug   Quite A Big Bug EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:24 pm

Ah yes, on the floor as in on your level... made sense when I read the rest of the sentence. I was wondering, on the toilet, on your floor, was thinking you had gone French!
Back to top Go down

Quite A Big Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite A Big Bug   Quite A Big Bug EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:37 pm

Let's not get into that discussion again :-)
Back to top Go down

Quite A Big Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite A Big Bug   Quite A Big Bug EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:40 pm

riadach wrote:

I could never pass it as French, if they found out I once drank a bottle of Blossom Hill they would kill me.

But I didn't enjoy it, that's the important thing.
Back to top Go down

Quite A Big Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite A Big Bug   Quite A Big Bug EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:45 pm

riadach wrote:

Oh lets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quite A Big Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite A Big Bug   Quite A Big Bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Quite A Big Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: