Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Mod Tools - rough and unedited

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mod Tools - rough and unedited Empty
PostSubject: Mod Tools - rough and unedited   Mod Tools - rough and unedited EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:34 am

riadach wrote:
We can, if you tell me where the merge button is?
If you look below here there is a Quick Mod Tools input box and one of the options is Merge .. but you don't see Merge as an option if you press the "You Can Moderate This Forum" button - usually on the bottom right left hand side of a forum you can mod. Sorry.

If for some reason you can't see it let me know - might be administrative thing.
Mod Tools - rough and unedited Modbut10
Back to top Go down

Mod Tools - rough and unedited Empty
PostSubject: Howto: Re-merging a split post you left behind   Mod Tools - rough and unedited EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:37 am

riadach wrote:
Now I omitted to tick a post when I was splitting, and have split it into a new thread. Is there anyway I can reintegrate it?
I saw the loose post (yours) and noted the date and time and where it would have fitted in between two consecutive Mr.905's on that thread. I split the thread from the second Mr.905 post all the way to the last into a new thread called "The End of the Battle of Clontarf" so now I had two threads and your one post.

I then went into your post and used the merge button to merge it to the first half of the Battle of Clontarf so now I had two threads again then I did the exact same with the bit entitled "The End of the Battle of Clontarf" so now I had one.
Back to top Go down

Mod Tools - rough and unedited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: