Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

A Twenty Euro Note

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Twenty Euro Note - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Twenty Euro Note   A Twenty Euro Note - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:20 pm

So what did happen to the twenty euros johnfás?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A Twenty Euro Note   A Twenty Euro Note - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:32 pm

905 wrote:
So what did happen to the twenty euros johnfás?
https://machinenation.forumakers.com/philosophy-f46/a-twenty-euro-note-t462.htm#16641
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Twenty Euro Note   A Twenty Euro Note - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Didn't see that. As long as he didn't finance any coups d'etat (or is it coup d'etats?) I'm happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Twenty Euro Note   A Twenty Euro Note - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:57 pm

riadach wrote:
TheBear wrote:
Glossing over the substance of the post and dwelling on the aside, as I am wont to do: you scored two people on a night out? How old are you? 15!? (And no, this isn't jealousy.)

Maybe, it's emotional immaturity due to my advancing years. I assure you, it was merely a kiss, and one of them was when I was out, the other at a house party. Both perfectly legitimate actions by an adult I think, if you will forgive my undeserved triumphalism.
Well, I suppose that is better than snogging two random punters in a club. Y'know, scoring one, she goes to the bathroom, and you snog someone else cos you don't notice it's someone different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Twenty Euro Note   A Twenty Euro Note - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:59 pm

TheBear wrote:
riadach wrote:
TheBear wrote:
Glossing over the substance of the post and dwelling on the aside, as I am wont to do: you scored two people on a night out? How old are you? 15!? (And no, this isn't jealousy.)

Maybe, it's emotional immaturity due to my advancing years. I assure you, it was merely a kiss, and one of them was when I was out, the other at a house party. Both perfectly legitimate actions by an adult I think, if you will forgive my undeserved triumphalism.
Well, I suppose that is better than snogging two random punters in a club. Y'know, scoring one, she goes to the bathroom, and you snog someone else cos you don't notice it's someone different.

Strangely, that happened to a cousin of mine. He was kissing my sister's friend, she went off, and he started trying it on with another. Now, she gave him short shrift until he exclaimed 'you had no problem kissing me before.' He was fairly helicopters at the time though.

Neither would I ever do what you described above, as I use too much consideration when I do these things. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Twenty Euro Note   A Twenty Euro Note - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Twenty Euro Note
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2