Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? Empty
PostSubject: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:26 pm

By dancing? Why is dancing important to the chicks? I want to know. I need to know. It's spring after all.

And it seems quality of dancing doesn't matter either - have a look

(may contain scenes of a ... nature)
2:14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:05 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
By dancing? Why is dancing important to the chicks? I want to know. I need to know. It's spring after all.

And it seems quality of dancing doesn't matter either - have a look

(may contain scenes of a ... nature)
2:14

What happened to Kate's P witty and relevant observation? Surely not modded for being bold?

Musical and dancing skills are indeed very enticing to us wimmin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:09 pm

1. Vertical performance may be a solid indicator of horizontal performance. Wink

2. A man who can and will dance is clearly easy in his own skin and as such is very attractive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Kate P wrote:
1. Vertical performance may be a solid indicator of horizontal performance. Wink

Laughing You're as sharp one, Kate P!

Quote :
2. A man who can and will dance is clearly easy in his own skin and as such is very attractive.

So that means that 905's Dancing Hitler was mesmerising to the wimminflok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Ard Taoiseach wrote
Quote :

Only if they have to be hypnotised in advance of any further activity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:51 pm

Kate P wrote:
Ard Taoiseach wrote
Quote :

Only if they have to be hypnotised in advance of any further activity.

Well, that would be some Kampf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:20 pm

This is a lesson in how not to get laid with a bird.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:41 am

Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin ...
Dance me, through the panic 'til I'm gathered safely in ...
Lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove ...
Dance me, to the end of love ...

Dance me ..

(well I would anyway Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:43 am

toxic avenger wrote:
I refuse point blank to dance, anywhere. Dancing is for lady-men. I'm staying here at the bar with my pint.

(Except stomping back and forth when ska or rocksteady is playing, that's fine...)

Don't give in to the feminazi oppressors!....
Not for the first time we disagree. In my opinion there's a lot to be said for dancing and in the right circumstances, there's probably a lot to be said for lady-men.

On the feminazis, I'm with you there brother, I'm with you there 110%, as we men say in sport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:47 am

tonys wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:
I refuse point blank to dance, anywhere. Dancing is for lady-men. I'm staying here at the bar with my pint.

(Except stomping back and forth when ska or rocksteady is playing, that's fine...)

Not for the first time we disagree. In my opinion there's a lot to be said for dancing and in the right circumstances, there's probably a lot to be said for lady-men.

On the feminazis, I'm with you there brother, I'm with you there 110%, as we men say in sport.

Who gets your feet moving, Tonys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:56 am

tonys wrote:

You mean the kind of men who wear thousands of pounds worth of make up and enjoy a long last waltz? Who could you mean?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:58 am

yehbut_nobut wrote:
tonys wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:

Well, you probably don’t remember them, but there was a band once called U2, apart from that I’m a pretty broad church, with the exception of heavy jazz, I hate heavy, eyes closed, head shakin’ jazz with several of my passions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 am

tonys wrote:
yehbut_nobut wrote:
tonys wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:

Well, you probably don’t remember them, but there was a band once called U2, apart from that I’m a pretty broad church, with the exception of heavy jazz, I hate heavy, eyes closed, head shakin’ jazz with several of my passions.

lol - im flattered, but I remember bono before he was bono (my sister has a pair of his trousers somewhere- long story). Otherwise agree totally - can stand very little jazz before I have to throw something, or throw up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:11 am

Good man Toxic. It's sad to say but a lot of the young uns will dance to things you would have had had to take a beating for back in the day.

I'd gladly join you on the floor for some Rude Boy angling after a token drink.

Moooonkey Maaan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?   Is this my key to getting laid with a bird? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this my key to getting laid with a bird?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Machine Nation :: The Natural World / The Environment-
Jump to: