Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Isn't propaganda wonderful....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Isn't propaganda wonderful.... Empty
PostSubject: Isn't propaganda wonderful....   Isn't propaganda wonderful.... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 pm

They really didn't get the concept:

"

Azerbaijan is among the most tolerant countries of the world.

This has been repeatedly stated even on state level. Our country serves as an example for other CIS states.

However, foreign citizens, residing in our country, should not make use of this tolerance."

Azeri newspaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't propaganda wonderful....   Isn't propaganda wonderful.... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:14 pm

This whole thing is a disgrace. I was aggravated on reading the news article but that was nothing til I read the Wiki article on camel toe with the revolting pictures. These owners are insulting the locals, the 500 dollar hookers and not least of all in this culture the camels themselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't propaganda wonderful....   Isn't propaganda wonderful.... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:14 pm

youngdan wrote:
This whole thing is a disgrace. I was aggravated on reading the news article but that was nothing til I read the Wiki article on camel toe with the revolting pictures. These owners are insulting the locals, the 500 dollar hookers and not least of all in this culture the camels themselves

I'm not sure whether this should be moved to the "what wimmin have to put up with" or "what men have to put up with" threads, in which underwear difficulties have been discussed at length. That reminds me, the Ard-Taoiseach was to try tights and I was going to test drive a pair of Marks and Spencers Y-fronts. I must go and check his progress.

BTW that was a great Azerbajani site with good links for the NATO thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't propaganda wonderful....   Isn't propaganda wonderful.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Isn't propaganda wonderful....
Page 1 of 1