Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Audi - Take a bow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:16 am

1000 not out. Lets hear it for the man of the house.
Audi - Take a bow Worthy11

Sár-dheargobair agus meas ollmhór do Reachtaire #9
Back to top Go down

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:28 am

I'm there now ! weyhey ! cactus fought a long hard battle and gained ground but fell at the last hurdle - the drink and my dancing!

hooray ! king

thanks seathrún - I'm not one for speeches but hopefully I can edit my post to bring this speech to the heights of quality and structure befitting such an occasion . I will probably be up all night with excitement!

This is a day to mention the many other great Claremen who went before me - former President Hillery RIP; Daniel O'Connell; Brian Boru; the man who invented the submarine and the other fellow who invented the television; Miko Russell; Anthony Daly; Dev; The Peckar Dunne and many more and now here in their shadow and on their shoulders I accept the award but intend to donate most of the money to charity. We are not just about traditional irish music down here in Clare nor just about the Burren nor about fairly great hurling but we are also about great politics !!

It is difficult to believe that our humble little website slash colony has got to the stage where a modest poster like myself can rise through the ranks to achieve incredible heights of glory, fame, power, stardom and respect. Truly we are a democratic nation here where even the small person, the nobody, the land-squatter even, can become someone.

There are tears in my eyes now (nothing to do with toilet silent ) on this histrioric day here at Machine Nation. Tomorrow it will be cactuses turn (by about nine am) to reach the kiloton. God bless you all and even Magic Arse ! Hooray !

edit: No money might be coming from the Exchequer but you can't say the same about the number of great posts coming from Machine Nation !

(this is my thousandth right?)

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:29 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:35 am

Well done Auditor. It's a beautiful day. cheers

Last edited by EvotingMachine0197 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:36 am

What ? I've only got 575. WTF.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:36 am

DP (See what I did there Wink)

Last edited by EvotingMachine0197 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:51 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
I'm there now ! weyhey ! cactus fought a long hard battle and gained ground but fell at the last hurdle - the drink and my dancing!

hooray ! king

thanks seathrún - I'm not one for speeches but hopefully I can edit my post to bring this speech to the heights of quality and structure befitting such an occasion . I will probably be up all night with excitement!

This is a day to mention the many other great Claremen who went before me - former President Hillery RIP; Daniel O'Connell; Brian Boru; the man who invented the submarine and the other fellow who invented the television; Miko Russell; Anthony Daly; Dev; The Peckar Dunne and many more and now here in their shadow and on their shoulders I accept the award but intend to donate most of the money to charity. We are not just about traditional irish music down here in Clare nor just about the Burren nor about fairly great hurling but we are also about great politics !!

It is difficult to believe that our humble little website slash colony has got to the stage where a modest poster like myself can rise through the ranks to achieve incredible heights of glory, fame, power, stardom and respect. Truly we are a democratic nation here where even the small person, the nobody, the land-squatter even, can become someone.

There are tears in my eyes now (nothing to do with toilet silent ) on this histrioric day here at Machine Nation. Tomorrow it will be cactuses turn (by about nine am) to reach the kiloton. God bless you all and even Magic Arse ! Hooray !

edit: No money might be coming from the Exchequer but you can't say the same about the number of great posts coming from Machine Nation !

(this is my thousandth right?)

A truly magnificent achievement. We must mark this day (or night) in the Annals of Machine Nation.
However for the sake of avoiding confusion amongst future historians of mighty posting achievements, could we fix this site so that it can read numbers higher than 999? You have at least three posts now numbered 999. An appropriate way to mark this happy occasion would be to purchase the upgrade to this site. If you could see your way to requesting An Post to open a Post Box for Machine Nation, the cards with fivers tucked in could wing their way to you. cheers
And the best man won.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:54 am

1001 now. Looks OK. Razz
Back to top Go down

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:28 am

Ah yes, on my day of fame I make this decree: that posters of a thousand posts must make a speech on their thousandth post or as near as is practicable.

They must also make a new decree ..
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:38 am

So what time are you making your sppech at Audi?
Will you be podcasting it ?
Back to top Go down

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Just to rain on the parade but wasn't Daniel O'Connell from Kerry, like all true O'Connells? From Kenmare or Cahirciveen? He was, of course, elected as MP for Clare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Audi - Take a bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audi - Take a bow   Audi - Take a bow Empty

Back to top Go down

Audi - Take a bow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: