Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

I've decided to take my leave.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I've decided to take my leave. Empty
PostSubject: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 1:27 am

I'm not feeling the love for Machine Nation so, rather than becoming a pernicious or pointlessly eremitic presence here, I shall take my leave.

Those who wish to contact me may do so through the medium tiny vibrations in the aether. I will be listening.

Ave at vale...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 1:29 am

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 1:41 am

You couldn't afford me anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 1:47 am

But we haven't asked you to pay....

What gives Cookie? You seemed quite happy to flit in and out and start some quirky threads. It would, obviously, be a pity to see you go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 2:02 am

cookie will you stay if I tell you a joke?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 2:09 am

And I'll add a big link to Evil Global Empire website ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 3:58 am

who can keep up discussing the same thing on two boards? is that it? are we commenting too much on the fate of p.ie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:50 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
I'm not feeling the love for Machine Nation so, rather than becoming a pernicious or pointlessly eremitic presence here, I shall take my leave.

Those who wish to contact me may do so through the medium tiny vibrations in the aether. I will be listening.

Ave at vale...

Your perniciousness might be good for us. Twisted Evil Anyway cookiemonster have always enjoyed your posts on both sites and am sad if you decide to go.
We had hoped to have your valued input into the forming of this still young and malleable place. Do stay. Smile

Hopefully if you decide to go you won't be a total stranger and will drop in from time to time to see what we are at. And of course you are always welcome to temporary refuge in the event that P.ie is down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 7:39 pm

like now?

he'll be back they always come back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to take my leave.   I've decided to take my leave. Empty

Back to top Go down

I've decided to take my leave.
Page 1 of 1