Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

This fascinates me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

This fascinates me. Empty
PostSubject: This fascinates me.   This fascinates me. EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:35 pm

This fascinates me. WomansBrain1u

It is used humourously to illustrate the ongoings of a womans brain HERE

But apart from that, all the little machines are intriguing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This fascinates me.   This fascinates me. EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:40 pm

That is brilliant, EvotingMachine! You could watch that for hours. Very suitable to this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This fascinates me.   This fascinates me. EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
That is brilliant, EvotingMachine! You could watch that for hours. Very suitable to this site.

If you like that check out some of these crazy japanese marble fiends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This fascinates me.   This fascinates me. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 12:11 am

http://bertc.com/subtwo/because_man.htm

I like the woman's brain thing- very harmonious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This fascinates me.   This fascinates me. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:16 pm

did you see the report in the times about prize giving to maynooth student for her science lecture about love, she described how staring into the eyes of your lover produces endorphins, so if you wnat to end a arguement just stare into her eyes.

also how love is like heroine addiction with hormones to keep us with a secure partner.

and the chemicals stop after about 7 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This fascinates me.   This fascinates me. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:52 pm

lostexpectation wrote:
did you see the report in the times about prize giving to maynooth student for her science lecture about love, she described how staring into the eyes of your lover produces endorphins, so if you wnat to end a arguement just stare into her eyes.

also how love is like heroine addiction with hormones to keep us with a secure partner.

and the chemicals stop after about 7 years.

I think I've heard about the chemicals stopping too lostexpectation. My long term relationship went through quite a hiatus at about that time. Lucky for us, it reignited more so than ever after the gap. bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This fascinates me.   This fascinates me. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:55 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

If you like that check out some of these crazy japanese marble fiends

Thanks,. Seathrún, a great find, I must say. I loved looking at all those marble tricks. An incredible amount of work must have gone into them. Very good stuff altogether.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This fascinates me.   This fascinates me. Empty

Back to top Go down

This fascinates me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: