Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

WTF is this about?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WTF is this about? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is this about?   WTF is this about? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Have a look at this new, exclusive development just launched by an Irish property company: RedHorizon

Wtf?

Are they serious about this? What's the due completion date? 2050? Will we booking deposits in 2040? Question
Back to top Go down

WTF is this about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this about?   WTF is this about? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Keep clicking the links - it is a advertisement for their overseas property. What happened to their radio ads where they laugh at how many properties are on other sites?
Back to top Go down

WTF is this about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this about?   WTF is this about? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Have a look at this new, exclusive development just launched by an Irish property company: RedHorizon

Wtf?

Are they serious about this? What's the due completion date? 2050? Will we booking deposits in 2040? Question
the old one sorry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Mars
Back to top Go down

WTF is this about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this about?   WTF is this about? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 8:40 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Wtf?

the old one sorry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Mars

Wow that looked exciting until I found myself in the myhome.ie feckedup web site. Great marketing. For a moment I thought I was looking at one of Declan Ganley's prospectuses except that the site design was very good.

Last edited by cactus flower on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

WTF is this about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this about?   WTF is this about? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:13 pm

That's a follow-on (and one-up) from the shamrock-shaped island development in Dublin Bay
Back to top Go down

WTF is this about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this about?   WTF is this about? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:18 pm

didn't that whole island funda.ie project collapse
Back to top Go down

WTF is this about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this about?   WTF is this about? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:08 pm

ibis wrote:
That's a follow-on (and one-up) from the shamrock-shaped island development in Dublin Bay

I was wise to that one from fairly early on. It was a great idea, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF is this about? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is this about?   WTF is this about? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is this about?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: