Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Revolution has just begun

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Revolution has just begun Empty
PostSubject: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:15 am

They are crying in Minnesota that Ron Paul people have hyjacked the republican party. This is happening in other states as well. Now Bob Barr is about to run. Even better this grappler is hinting at a run. Watch how he handles Hannity and Colmes. This election will be brilliant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzX6tkLmgAM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:08 am

There are signs that there is a huge angry population here who are tired of the 3 stooges that are being peddled by the media. Fortunately the 109 million dollar gasbag will soon leave and the choice will be between no sense and nonsense. With diesel at 4.30 a gallon the truckers are planning on a strike. This should shake things up indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:14 am

Hi youngdan: this looks very interesting but I am in the middle of some early morning on-site house keeping.

Have put a lot of stuff in a thread called something like Towards a Charter and Moderation Policy.

Am about to try a little modding to try to remove 'photographic images that objectify people' I understand that there is no shortage of availability on the internet for those who are interested but I think (hope) there is a consensus that we don't need them here. BYW - Is there any chance you might remove the nice photos you posted of your wife dancing, in the interests of equity?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:20 am

Gladly. My Battery ran out before it got good anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:29 am

youngdan wrote:
Gladly. My Battery ran out before it got good anyway

Thanks a million youngdan: from the little I saw I'm surprised you wanted one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:45 am

Not the battery on me, the batteries on the auld camcorder. I will refrain from name calling of Irish politicians as well because even though his detracters think it is funny it is not my intention to irritate posters like Ibis who have given a lot here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:47 am

youngdan wrote:
Not the battery on me, the batteries on the auld camcorder. I will refrain from name calling of Irish politicians as well because even though his detracters think it is funny it is not my intention to irritate posters like Ibis who have given a lot here

You are a gentleman youndan, I never doubted it. I will miss MA and others though. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:00 am

Returning to topic. The economy is crashing, starvation is at hand and the nukes are ready for the Persians. Time to introduce the best video that I could find to offer a solution. Short and sweet at 5 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otwKWzdu7Ps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 am

Very uplifting of a sunny spring morning here in Clare! Though I haven't been posting much on these threads I have been dipping in and out (yesterday was busy day wasn't it? here and in real world) and I won't get the image out of my head of Ron Paul talking to the military about Iran and saying he can't get a 'no' answer. That was a bit chilling... if America goes into Iran I fear there will be war forever... it will split the world in half and America will be looked on very negatively by one half, not all of them of solely arabic origin either.

What number of following does Ron Paul have in the states do you know, youngdan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Ron Paul has a unknown number of followers but what we do know that over 800000 have voted for him in the primaries thus far. By the time they are finished he shouldbe at 1.25 million or about 8%. Not bad when you are dealing with 15 million diehard republicans. I still have hopes on the senality of McCain forcing his withdrawal. The numbers are not big enough yet but the commitment of a Paul supporter is unsurpassed. With any luck there might be 15 to 20 Paulites winning primaries for the house and if 5 were elected it would be great. 6 have already won primaries and there are 435 house seats. So far there is 1 man running in a Senate primary in NJ out of 34 contests and so far so good. The republicans will lose big time in Congress this cycle and by 2010 there will be a Paulite in every contest as they are taking over the party at the local level. They are going to set up their own media outlets for radio and tv. The candidacy of Obama was unfortunate for Paul because Paul got a lot of democrat followers but most see Obama as the man of change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:47 pm

They call themselves Paulites do they? Are they a split group from the Republicans or comprised of supporters from both parties? I assume they are totally independent from the big 2 or others and are a party in themselves.

I don't follow American politics as you can see but I'll get a good feel for it when I eventually settle down with the X wing sorry the West Wing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:58 pm

youngdan wrote:
Ron Paul has a unknown number of followers but what we do know that over 800000 have voted for him in the primaries thus far. By the time they are finished he shouldbe at 1.25 million or about 8%. Not bad when you are dealing with 15 million diehard republicans. I still have hopes on the senality of McCain forcing his withdrawal. The numbers are not big enough yet but the commitment of a Paul supporter is unsurpassed. With any luck there might be 15 to 20 Paulites winning primaries for the house and if 5 were elected it would be great. 6 have already won primaries and there are 435 house seats. So far there is 1 man running in a Senate primary in NJ out of 34 contests and so far so good. The republicans will lose big time in Congress this cycle and by 2010 there will be a Paulite in every contest as they are taking over the party at the local level. They are going to set up their own media outlets for radio and tv. The candidacy of Obama was unfortunate for Paul because Paul got a lot of democrat followers but most see Obama as the man of change.

That was interesting youngdan, it is nice to see some of the Americans who don't want to kill everyone. I saw one banner that said "whats the plan". What is the plan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:56 am

Paul is a republican congressman. His supporters are indeed a motley crew ranging from left wing antiwar to libertarian to militia american first types. They cover all ages and a good number would be what would be called Reagan Democrats. Many are 911 truthers and he got more contributions from serving military than any other candidate.. Some would be described as anarchists and others would be strict law and order people. The Plan is to restore the US to a Republic strictly adhering to the constitution and Bill of Rights. The immediate aim would be to prevent an Iranian attack as American deaths would hit 200000 if the Sunburn missile is as lethal as I believe. The entire army in Iraq will be killed. The plan would entail getting out of all treaties that give outsiders a say. This would mean UN, NAFTA,GATT, WTO and LOST taking a hike. Almost all federal laws would be repealed. The federal reserve would be abolished and hopfully it's owners tried. The money would be issued by the Treasury Department and be backed by metal. The federal income tax would be eliminated. Habeas Corpus and other laws guaranteeing civil liberties woild be restored. Spying and such on Americans would cease without a judges signature. All foreign aid would end and the troops would come home to guard this country. The states would be almost like independent countries like the Founders intended. If you want to spend 9 minutes then this clip is usefull https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:00 am

youngdan wrote:
Paul is a republican congressman. His supporters are indeed a motley crew ranging from left wing antiwar to libertarian to militia american first types. They cover all ages and a good number would be what would be called Reagan Democrats. Many are 911 truthers and he got more contributions from serving military than any other candidate.. Some would be described as anarchists and others would be strict law and order people. The Plan is to restore the US to a Republic strictly adhering to the constitution and Bill of Rights. The immediate aim would be to prevent an Iranian attack as American deaths would hit 200000 if the Sunburn missile is as lethal as I believe. The entire army in Iraq will be killed. The plan would entail getting out of all treaties that give outsiders a say. This would mean UN, NAFTA,GATT, WTO and LOST taking a hike. Almost all federal laws would be repealed. The federal reserve would be abolished and hopfully it's owners tried. The money would be issued by the Treasury Department and be backed by metal. The federal income tax would be eliminated. Habeas Corpus and other laws guaranteeing civil liberties woild be restored. Spying and such on Americans would cease without a judges signature. All foreign aid would end and the troops would come home to guard this country. The states would be almost like independent countries like the Founders intended. If you want to spend 9 minutes then this clip is usefull https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

God bless America. Just checking, but do any black people see it that way? And how would you handle the difference between the amount of paper cash in circulation and the amount of metal to hand to back up a currency? And are people prepared to live in a much more modest way than was the case on credit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:10 am

Will be back but black people will be treated exactly like anyone else and the amount of metal backing a currency is immaterial. The important thing is that the value of the money would remain steady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:06 am

youngdan wrote:
Will be back but black people will be treated exactly like anyone else and the amount of metal backing a currency is immaterial. The important thing is that the value of the money would remain steady.

Do you note we have a visit from Mr. David Cochrane? He is not happy it seems, but I really can't stay up all night to look after him. Thankyou very much for your information on Ron Paul, it has been so difficult here to get any solid information on what the candidates are actually standing for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:28 am

Most of them stand for nothing. I see Hillary now is trying to be pro gun. She and McCain are particularly pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Things look pretty bright here. Paul got a great vote of 128000 in Pennsylvannia. His book came out today and went stright to number 1 on Amazon. The Paulite running for Senate is doing well and so far there are 8 Paulites having secured the republican nomination in house races. Even better news is that Chuck Baldwin won the Constitution Party nomination. He is a friend of Paul and is even better than Paul as he is a preacher. If their other friend Bob Barr can get the Libertarian nomination it will set up a triple play on McCain. Baldwin will aim for the Huckabee voter as well. Here he is Aliluia Lord

"This campaign is not about Chuck Baldwin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:51 pm

What is the Constitution Party? Seems to go to the same Graphic Designer as Libertas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:04 pm

If you have time have a watch as among the topics he discusses is oil. They would restore a republic and cut the power of the federal government to what the framers intended. It would be a drastic change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:10 pm

I am trying to download it but it is still buffering. What would restoring a republic involve?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:36 pm

cactus flower wrote:
I am trying to download it but it is still buffering. What would restoring a republic involve?

I wouldn't be too keen on someone like Paul who has accepted money from Dom Black of Stormfront.org.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:46 pm

This is an oft used term. It brings visions of the change that happened to Rome when the power shifted from the Senate and an all powerfull empirer took absolute power. Much is made of the fact that the framers did not want a democracy but instead demanded a republic. They were to be governed by written laws and not subject to the changing whims of man. The law was defined by the Constitution and no new law could be enacted contrary to the Constitution. The Constitution was to safeguard against future politicians running wild. The Constitution laid out what was to be and if it were not in the Constitution then it was not to be. A constitutionalist would repeal every federal law except piracy, treason and counterfeiting. The states could pass their own laws as allowed for in each state constitution. Most important would be getting rid of the federal reserve and international bodies like the UN. In peace time there would be no troops overseas and unless there were an enemy strong enough to invade the US there would be no war. here is their website www.constitutionparty.com/ - 14k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:50 pm

That is an old trick in politics. The stormfront guy sent the money to Ron Paul, Ron Paul did not send money to Stormfront. This is what Paul said on this set up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLSLGXypMY&feature=related
look at the pus on Cavuto when he fails to stump him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun EmptyFri May 02, 2008 12:01 am

They want to get rid of some government departments
They are totally pro-life
They want to end the war in Iraq
They want to drill for oil in Alaska and get out from under the OPEC yoke
They mean to propagate their message via the internet
They don't like gun control
They don't want to pay anything to the UN
They want to bring back the Gold Standard
They want to get out from under the Federal police system of FBI agencies etc.

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Fri May 02, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution has just begun   The Revolution has just begun Empty

Back to top Go down

The Revolution has just begun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next