Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT Empty
PostSubject: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:24 pm

Has anyone heard how CookieMonster's foot is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:26 pm

It's still sore but not as bad as it was last night. He thinks it might be muscle damage rather than anything broken and had decided to have a nice sit down with it up on a footstool covered in ice.

Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:10 am

cookiemonster wrote:
It's still sore but not as bad as it was last night. He thinks it might be muscle damage rather than anything broken and had decided to have a nice sit down with it up on a footstool covered in ice.

Thanks for asking.

I am pleased to hear it, Cookiemonster. I kept getting flashes of it throbbing away today. Did you try the frozen peas? They are great for bumps and bruises and burns?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:17 am

Frosen sporuts, I had no peas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Frosen sporuts, I had no peas.

You can get frozen sprouts? I've never seen them in shops. Interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:22 am

s? WTF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:24 am

cookiemonster wrote:
s? WTF?

Aaah, don't worry, it's alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:27 am

Posting for bed does wonders for one's typing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:54 am

What happened to your foot? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:42 pm

TheBear wrote:
What happened to your foot? Neutral

I caught a dose of RFD which presented itself on my foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:47 pm

I didn't realise cookiemonster's bad foot was a cause for social concern. Surprise surprise the Indo's completely ignored this pressing issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:51 pm

905 wrote:
I didn't realise cookiemonster's bad foot was a cause for social concern. Surprise surprise the Indo's completely ignored this pressing issue.

The Indo has far less important things to talk about.
I trust you are in good health 905?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:53 pm

Your trust is well placed. And how are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:02 pm

905 wrote:

I had to pull some strings to keep it off the front page. It's Biffo's day today.
Expect a full colour supplement on foot health in the Sunday Independent this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:11 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
905 wrote:

I had to pull some strings to keep it off the front page. It's Biffo's day today.
Expect a full colour supplement on foot health in the Sunday Independent this weekend.

So it was you who got him elected and shopped bertie. We're through the looking glass.

Is anyone else trawling through the net trying to see what rfd is but hoping against hope they don't get it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:16 pm

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
905 wrote:

So it was you who got him elected and shopped bertie. We're through the looking glass.

Is anyone else trawling through the net trying to see what rfd is but hoping against hope they don't get it?

T'was. I was thinking if getting Pat Kenny into the job because the trains are late and it makes me hate Ireland. But after making you all subjects on Ahern for 11 years I just couldn't be that cruel. Am I not merciful?

I'm sure everybody has suffered from RFD syndrome at some stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT   COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT Empty

Back to top Go down

COOKIEMONSTERS BAD FOOT
Page 1 of 1