Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Empty
PostSubject: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Ok, a new game. This is modelled slightly on the previous one. The order of the words involved in the post shall be abc., The first poster will post a picture, which begins with a in Irish. The second poster shall then identify it and post a picture beginning with b, and so on and so forth. This is slightly more difficult that the other game as the person identifying the picture will have to work out exactly what they are referring to.

So here's to start.

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear 4d-Adam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:59 am

Ádhamh
Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Red-road-m146
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 1:01 pm

Bóthar

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:41 pm

Níl aon fhios agam cad atá ar súil... Shocked

Ah! Cluas !! Tá brón orm...

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Calendar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 3:45 pm

Dáta.
Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Eel_Live_From_Bangladesh

Last edited by riadach on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause the bloody thing's too fuppin awkward. Baxtards.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:50 pm

eascann

(an-dhoiléir ar fad, a Riadach!)

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Electric-770418
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:08 pm

Cén fáth go mbeinnse ag iarraidh go mbeadh sé éasca oraibh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:17 pm

Fógra
Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Robber_01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:30 pm

905 wrote:
Fógra

'Féile' is ea an focal a bhí i m'intinn agam (how awful is that, Riadach?), ach tá an ceart agat, 905.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Bhuel is picnic é an Electric Picnic i ndáirire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:19 pm

Kate P wrote:
905 wrote:
Fógra

'Féile' is ea an focal a bhí i m'intinn agam (how awful is that, Riadach?), ach tá an ceart agat, 905.

I thought it was fógra too. But féile goes well for festival, I'd have nothing against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:59 pm

gabhar

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Goat_03
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Just to correct it cactus, you put up the the picture, and the next person guesses the word. So it would be correct if you removed the title. I believe 905 had one up already though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:04 pm

riadach wrote:
Just to correct it cactus, you put up the the picture, and the next person guesses the word. So it would be correct if you removed the title. I believe 905 had one up already though

Oh siucra - I thought this was just alphabetical order words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:14 pm

cactus flower wrote:
riadach wrote:

Oh siucra - I thought this was just alphabetical order words.

No, you put up the a picture of a word that succeeds the previous one in the alphabet, and the next person has to guess it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Hat002
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:35 pm

hata
Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Bald-eagle-head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear 01_08_52---Duck_webIOLAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Ehh, lacha?
Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Teacher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear   Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear Empty

Back to top Go down

Cluiche nua 1- An Aibítear
Page 1 of 1