Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Pie but not as we expected it.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:50 pm

905 wrote:
Mmm, kidney. The only thing that taste's better than liver.

Eeeuwww, eeeeuuwww. My skin crawls at the idea of steak and kidney pie. Though I do like the pastry on pie. It's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:22 am

Digestive problems can very often be stress and anxiety related. That's certainly what I was told when I was recently put on two new medications for such things.

Anyway, my sister has come back to me. The tablets are called Colpermin. (It's like they can't quite finish any of the words.) She highly recommends them. The fact that I keep forgetting the name has stopped me from trying them, but this evening's digestive discomfort (I sound like a Danone Activia ad) may have pushed me over the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:26 am

cheers for that B, I shall look into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:37 am

On an unrelated note, like my new avatar? I was tempted to go back to using Sully from Monsters Inc, but Smurfette was too tempting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:41 am

I used to love the smurfs. But Fraggle Rock was the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:07 am

TheBear wrote:
On an unrelated note, like my new avatar? I was tempted to go back to using Sully from Monsters Inc, but Smurfette was too tempting.

TheBear, you look absolutely fabulous. Those long, blonde curls are simply divine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:17 am

TheBear wrote:
I'm a little uncomfortable with it, to be honest. It's strangely, eh... you know, stimulating, which isn't what one wants in a cartoon character. My problem though, not yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:24 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
905 wrote:

Eeeuwww, eeeeuuwww. My skin crawls at the idea of steak and kidney pie. Though I do like the pastry on pie. It's gorgeous.
How about a liver and steak and kidney pie appreciation thread?
Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 Liver_pieces
Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 574760_L1
Any takers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:00 pm

905 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
905 wrote:

How about a liver and steak and kidney pie appreciation thread?
Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 Liver_pieces
Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 574760_L1
Any takers?

Fish pie for me please, with potatoes and some salmon and cod flakes in it, and a little samphire on the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 4052_MEDIUM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:15 pm

I found this delightful crowd in Bloomsbury when I was last over in London - The Square Pie Company

Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 Img_SquarePieWC1N_160

Very nice for a quick meat pie with some gravy!

Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 Squarepie2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 pm

This is a meat free pie thread!

I had cherry pie today. Mmmmmm, cherry pie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie but not as we expected it.   Pie but not as we expected it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie but not as we expected it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2