Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Ryanair mocks blogger

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryanair mocks blogger Empty
PostSubject: Ryanair mocks blogger   Ryanair mocks blogger EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:31 am

Did you see that on the news - Jason Roe (one of us) was trolled on his own blog by a vicious Ryanair sockpuppet !

They told him he had a sad and pathetic life and was a stupid idiot because he hadn't even realised that he had made the mistake himself.

What a shower of twats.

I was going to write something else but Jean Byrne, the weather woman, distracted me cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair mocks blogger   Ryanair mocks blogger EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:34 am

I ought to hate Ryanair, because of the non trade union thing, but I just can't.
I'm secretly proud of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair mocks blogger   Ryanair mocks blogger EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:36 am

Have to say I thought that was pretty funny. Yer man should stop feeling so sorry for himself. If a lad from Ryanair came on here like that I would hope we would just make him cry rather than heading to the papers.

Last edited by johnfás on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair mocks blogger   Ryanair mocks blogger EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:47 am

johnfás wrote:
Have to say I thought that was pretty funny. Yer man should stop feeling so sorry for himself. If a lad from Ryanair came on here like I would hope we would just make him cry rather than heading to the papers.
It's interesting how people treat the internet in terms of etiquette isn't it though ? Some of us think we can get away with vicious low gratuitous vulgarity on the internet. Although I think you can get a wicked retort like that from someone in the world at large too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair mocks blogger   Ryanair mocks blogger Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryanair mocks blogger
Page 1 of 1