Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Well, on his site it says he is a Libertas member, but he seems to be hedging his bets. He says they have left it very late for the European elections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:44 am

What crap has been happening in tha last hours I will find out in a mo.as I must read back the thread

but first i think Auditor 9 s threats of banning me and
deleting my post on Cochrane Politics .ie and the Brit forum is ott.

Cochrane is according to the Irish Times owner of politics.ie,
according to the same paper he wqas employed by Rivada nad he is
currently working for Libertas according to the same paper.

Anthony Butcher admins a similer web site that uses and helps focus
discussion in ceratin ways he is also a Libertas employee/"volunteer".

Does the fact that two Forum owners/admins in the UK and Ireland both
have Libertas connections up the Ying Yang not strike anyone else as a
conordinated marketing led approach to politics and opinion?

I note that there have been other resignations by users here.

I wont resign but if you want to ban me for speaking third party
sourced truth then I wonder do i want to post here anymore anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:49 am

Auditor in your PM you addressed it to me and david Cochrane why? Has he posted on this topic?

Cochrane and Politics.ie have been been exposed today. If you think its
a conicidence that another Liberetas guy just happens to run a site
very like Politics.ie in the Uk you are tragically naive.

Auditor , you may think that Kenny and Cowen are the "elite" but you
have obviously not met men and women from the military industrial
complex. ie the people ganley hangs with that give the word "elite" its true and rarified meaning.

Later

Last edited by Frightened Albanian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:29 am

From this thread it is very clear that Butcher is in the position to speak for Libertas. It doesn't mean that he is paid by Ganley, does it?

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/libertas/57300-report-claims-libertas-chairman-opposes-abortion-eurosceptic-stance.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:30 am

Hi FA,
I would be v disappointed if you were b&.
Perhaps you might consider starting up a blog like People Korps to showcase Libertas' shenanigans. That way tho u be b& you be not silenced. I would certainly subscribe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:34 am

There is a vast difference between being silenced and being asked to comply with a standard of posting which exists as much for the protection of the users of this site as it does for the proprietors. FA has been given ample opportunity to discuss what he wants and I see no reason why that opportunity would not continue. However, we must all submit to certain rules.

Then again, if someone wants to have a strop, they'll have a strop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:52 am

i log back in here due to the lack of discussion on another army man joining libertas on politics.ie and my uncomfortableness with continuning to post there, and now i see auditor is still making this forum as sharp as a circle and allowing dave cochrane to mod this forum too aswell as his own.

i don't know where its gone but we got an editors message that it wasn't confirmed the DC owned p.ie? wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 am

lostexpectation wrote:
i log back in here due to the lack of discussion on another army man joining libertas on politics.ie and my uncomfortableness with continuning to post there, and now i see auditor is still making this forum as sharp as a circle and allowing dave cochrane to mod this forum too aswell as his own.

i don't know where it gone but we got and editors message that it wasn't confirmed the DC owned p.ie? wtf

Have you read all of this thread lostexpectation and the other 24 Libertas / Ganley threads ?

Are there limits to the freedom of speech or not ? Shouldn't information as best as possible be grounded in some fact ? We've all been taken up on it at one time or another but it's clear that when there's an assertion that cannot possibly be substantiated then it might be the best option to cease to entertain it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:12 am

ganley coming up on newsnight BBC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 am

cactus flower wrote:
From this thread it is very clear that Butcher is in the position to speak for Libertas. It doesn't mean that he is paid by Ganley, does it?

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/libertas/57300-report-claims-libertas-chairman-opposes-abortion-eurosceptic-stance.html

he is admin of a Libertas propaganda arm on Facebook ie the official Libertas UK of Ganley as opposed to the anti ganley Libertas UK the political party registered by UKIP people.

That is the job of an employee,
you may say he is an fan but if we take the Iriosh case ganley did begin employing Cochrane two years back and he is still an employee.

Until I see proof of something different that is the way I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:45 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
lostexpectation wrote:

i don't know where it gone but we got and editors message that it wasn't confirmed the DC owned p.ie? wtf

Have you read all of this thread lostexpectation and the other 24 Libertas / Ganley threads ?

Are there limits to the freedom of speech or not ? Shouldn't information as best as possible be grounded in some fact ? We've all been taken up on it at one time or another but it's clear that when there's an assertion that cannot possibly be substantiated then it might be the best option to cease to entertain it.

Come on Auditor you just diont bother checking anything.

What are you looking for proof of? Cochrane owing Politics.ie or his employment by Rivada ? google Rivada Irish Times David Cochrane
I cant be bothered to link it here for the millionth time/

please put list that of waht needs proof on this thread rather than alluding to something that you cant substaniate.

I bet that a lot of google searches for robin matthews hit the site today? Visitors up a bit for a tuesday? Is that a problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 am

Frightened Albanian wrote:

What are you looking for proof of? Cochrane owing Politics.ie or his employment by Rivada ? google Rivada Irish Times David Cochrane
I cant be bothered to link it here for the millioneth time/

please put list that needs proof on this thread rather than alluding to something that you cant substaniate.

I bet that a lot of google searches for robin matthews hit the site today? Visitors up a bit for a tuesday? Is that aproblem?

At this stage I don't know how many links I've clicked

I know cochrane is a member of Libertas
I know he owns p.ie - or is editor at least.

The man is free to promote his party on his site all he wants - as far as I know he started out in the PDs and swtiched to Libertas later on so it's just meaningless to say that P.ie is a "front" for Libertas which is what you are saying. It's just meaningless and untrue. P.ie is an open forum and if there are limits to how much Libertas can be discussed there then I'd imagine it is within reason...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 am

redacted as it revealed the contents of pms

Last edited by Frightened Albanian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:00 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

I cant be bothered to link it here for the millioneth time/

please put list that needs proof on this thread rather than alluding to something that you cant substaniate.

I bet that a lot of google searches for robin matthews hit the site today? Visitors up a bit for a tuesday? Is that aproblem?

At this stage I don't know how many links I've clicked

I know cochrane is a member of Libertas
I know he owns p.ie - or is editor at least.

The man is free to promote his party on his site all he wants - as far as I know he started out in the PDs and swtiched to Libertas later on so it's just meaningless to say that P.ie is a "front" for Libertas which is what you are saying. It's just meaningless and untrue. P.ie is an open forum and if there are limits to how much Libertas can be discussed there then I'd imagine it is within reason...

And that is reletive to what?
"I know cochrane is a member of Libertas
I know he owns p.ie - or is editor at least." So do we

re Politics.ie it is not an open forum, admins must approve registration, there are two full time troubleshooters on there Cookie and Bobert,
and Cochrane bans posters on spurious grounds re Libertas posting,

People Korps is a good example, but there are more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 am

lostexpectation wrote:

i don't know where its gone but we got an editors message that it wasn't confirmed the DC owned p.ie? wtf

I think there has been an overreaction to the fact that Ganley has his fingers / admins of two forums that actually help formulate and forment public debate.

i am not sure if there are pms or something complaining about anything but I have had some pks that echo ones that kev bar said he got which essentially seem to say that this poster or kevbar could be part of some elite or even ganley himself .

I dont think the verifyed assertions or the questions qasked are the problem
it is that at leats one mod feels that machine is being used by an anti ganley 'elite'.

I can see now why Cochrane banned half of you ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:11 am

he refused to let me join his open forum for free debate I think the name put him off, and that was months before the Primetime show brought Albania to life for us Ganley watchers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 am

DC b& people from P.ie for voicing concerns about his paymaster Ganley. These actions have no legitimacy imo and have regretably undermined P.ie's value as a discussion board, pity, I’ve been a member there for nearly four years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:42 am

snapple drinker wrote:
DC b& people from P.ie for voicing concerns about his paymaster Ganley. These actions have no legitimacy imo and have regretably undermined P.ie's value as a discussion board, pity, I’ve been a member there for nearly four years.

Well have you seen stuff here expressed that would be banned elsewhere? There's voicing concerns and voicing concerns now ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:49 am

Yes lets not forget this is a top forum and I understand audis palipations but hey its ganley
if he hasn't sued you yet then its fair to say forget it nothing on here was ever actionable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:59 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
snapple drinker wrote:

Well have you seen stuff here expressed that would be banned elsewhere? There's voicing concerns and voicing concerns now ...

May I ask Audi, do you believe that my concerns about agencies within our democracy are valid? Do I have a right to voice my concerns herein?
I believe I do, the Charter reinforces my claim. MN represents a petri-dish of ideas, in that regard, I heart MN, I place some stock in the Charter (even the checks on comms-that's why I try not to transgress its prescriptions).
I also believe the questions, opinions, conjecture, hypothesis and definitive corroborative linkage contained in this thread is of distinct value. Mods have done an excellent job in that area. Kudos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:03 am

Thanks. The Charter was a collaborative job and is open enough to revision.

The last question there was - have you seen posts here that would not be tolerated elsewhere or not ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:17 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Thanks. The Charter was a collaborative job and is open enough to revision....

Are ye saying that you would revise the Charter to limit CF's/FA's/PK's/AC's/KB's showcase of Ganley's operation Libertas?

Auditor #9 wrote:
The last question there was - have you seen posts here that would not be tolerated elsewhere or not ?

I have read posts herein which would not be tolerated over there, not by a long shot. *tips hat to Charter*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:30 am

The Charter for what it's worth would only be revised to define general points. Revisions should be approved by the members of the board who care about having guidelines and moreso who want to follow those guidelines.

Quote :
I have read posts herein which would not be tolerated over there, not by a long shot.
Are there Libertas discussions going on there now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 am

what's yer point Audi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:51 am

I'd like to see what people are posting there ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next