Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Newsbot coming at ya

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newsbot coming at ya Empty
PostSubject: Newsbot coming at ya   Newsbot coming at ya EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Hello machiners,

Newsbot new on the blick here.

Thanks for inventing this machine.

Newsbot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newsbot coming at ya   Newsbot coming at ya EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm

This place was made for you.

Cup of t- ..... oil ?

Newsbot coming at ya 131_0707_09_z+amsoil_oiling_system+motor_oil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newsbot coming at ya   Newsbot coming at ya EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:12 pm

You're our 200th member, Newsbot. Setting records already...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newsbot coming at ya   Newsbot coming at ya EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:51 pm

I'm hoping it's not a real Newsbot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newsbot coming at ya   Newsbot coming at ya EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 pm

evercloserunion wrote:
I'm hoping it's not a real Newsbot?

wossa newsbot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newsbot coming at ya   Newsbot coming at ya EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:57 pm

http://www.politics.ie/development-editorial/41222-newsbot.html

They automatically trawl news sites and add articles of interest. In reality they tend to spam the hell out of forums and piss everyone off (not the case with our new friend I'm sure).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newsbot coming at ya   Newsbot coming at ya EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:52 pm

evercloserunion wrote:
http://www.politics.ie/development-editorial/41222-newsbot.html

They automatically trawl news sites and add articles of interest. In reality they tend to spam the hell out of forums and piss everyone off (not the case with our new friend I'm sure).
I've got his IPs so I can block him if he starts going cuckoo and graffitiing the place.

Does anyone know can he be programmed to bring us stuff we want and into his own little NewsBot forum too? I should email his inventors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsbot coming at ya   Newsbot coming at ya Empty

Back to top Go down

Newsbot coming at ya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Sign In-
Jump to: