Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Destroy the tumbleweed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Destroy the tumbleweed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroy the tumbleweed   Destroy the tumbleweed - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Intellectual property rights - now there's a thing to talk about. Wars will be fought over them. Where do the Chinese stand on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy the tumbleweed   Destroy the tumbleweed - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Slim Buddha wrote:
evercloserunion wrote:
Indeed there are. Considering the large part that property and real estate have played in our current woes I have been trying to find a way to bring land law into topical discussion but it doesn't easily lend itself to free and open discourse.

Wylie??

The cheapest anaesthetic known to man.
Come on now...

Wylie's far from cheap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy the tumbleweed   Destroy the tumbleweed - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Intellectual property rights - now there's a thing to talk about. Wars will be fought over them. Where do the Chinese stand on this?

Shoulder to shoulder with the Russians and anyone else who has limited interest in such considerations at present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy the tumbleweed   Destroy the tumbleweed - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:14 pm

evercloserunion wrote:
Indeed there are. Considering the large part that property and real estate have played in our current woes I have been trying to find a way to bring land law into topical discussion but it doesn't easily lend itself to free and open discourse.

I've been thinking about that quite a bit lately too but I think the starting point might be local government and its rules and procedures and planning legislation. I'm fascinated at the moment by county development and local area plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy the tumbleweed   Destroy the tumbleweed - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 pm

cactus flower wrote:
IP is a very interesting topic indeed. Do we have any other users of Linux here I wonder? I started a thread on internet piracy there and it got a few responses. I suppose the topic was a bit abstract though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy the tumbleweed   Destroy the tumbleweed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destroy the tumbleweed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Site Development and Editorial :: Site Development and Visitors Book-
Jump to: