Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Is there any hope

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is there any hope Empty
PostSubject: Is there any hope   Is there any hope EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:41 am

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Play/16677/1/DemDebate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3gQfz8GC0o It is likely that few saw the early debates so these 2 clips feature the best man on the democratic side. He was a senator from Alaska who read the Pentagon Papers into the congressional record and thereby made them public. He also was instrumental in getting rid of the draft. He has announced that he is seeking the Libertarian nomination. He may have competition from some but if Bob Barr decides to run it is Barrs for the taking.
Back to top Go down

Is there any hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there any hope   Is there any hope EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 7:14 pm

In this election we have a black candidate, a woman candidate but leaving the rumours about Hillary aside no homosexual candidate. It looks like the Republicans are upping the anti because there is talk of a VP choice of a black woman bulldyke. How will the Christians chew on this one
Back to top Go down

Is there any hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there any hope   Is there any hope EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 7:19 pm

The Democrats will be worried.
Back to top Go down

Is there any hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there any hope   Is there any hope EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 7:27 pm

I like to have some wagers on these races and will be putting money on McCain if he is the nominee too lose by a landslide. I will be backing the 3rd party candidate which at the moment looks like Bob Barr to win a few states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is there any hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there any hope   Is there any hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any hope
Page 1 of 1