Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

'Berlusconi's Mousetrap'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

'Berlusconi's Mousetrap' Empty
PostSubject: 'Berlusconi's Mousetrap'   'Berlusconi's Mousetrap' EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:51 pm

http://www.beppegrillo.it/eng/2008/10/kick_cossiga_out_....html

Cossiga, A former President and Minister in Italy advises police on how to deal with student protests. Grillo responds:

"Maroni should do exactly what I did when I was minister for Internal Affairs. In the first place, he should just leave the high school students alone, because, just think what would happen if a youngster were to be killed or seriously injured... Leave them be (the university students - Ed). Pull the Police forces off the streets and out of the University, then send in some “agents provocateurs” to infiltrate the movement, people that are up for anything and leave the demonstrators for about ten days or so to ravage the shops, set fire to vehicles and lay waste to the cities. Then, having gained the support of the public, the sound of the ambulance sirens must drown out the sirens of the Police and Carabinieri vehicles. This is because the forces of law and order should not show any pity whatsoever and should send the lot of them to hospital. Don’t arrest them, after all, the judges would immediately allow them back onto the streets. Rather, you must beat them and also beat up those lecturers that are spurring the students on. The lecturers above all. I’m not saying the elderly ones, certainly, but the little girl teachers yes... this is the recipe for democracy: put out the flames before the fire takes over ".

Interview with Francesco Cossiga. Honorary President of the Italian Republic and senator for life.

"Cossiga has finally confessed. This must be noted. At the end of the day, you have to admire his sincerity, because not even Totò Riina ever risked this much. All he did was say what the majority of Italians already knew: Italy is not a true democracy. Perhaps it never was. How many lies have they told us ever since the days of Piazza Fontana? Regarding the events surrounding the G8 meeting in Genoa? Who was it then that set the timer running for the Government sponsored massacres?
Cossiga has given us a masterful lesson in applying the strategy of tension. Now however, after those statements, he should be kicked out of the Senate and his nomination as honorary president of the Italian Republic should be withdrawn. I am keen to see whether or not any member of Parliament or Senator will bother to propose such action to Parliament.
If Cossiga retains his position, it will be shameful for the country and an insult to the professors and their students. He should not be beaten because he too is an elderly lecturer. He should simply be taken off to a private retirement home. I would suggest villa Wanda in Arezzo so that he doesn’t feel too much alone. There, together with Licio Gelli, he will be able to re-live the old days and talk about Gladio, Moro and the secret services...

Just a word of advice for the youngsters: take video cameras with you to the demonstrations and always film anyone you see committing any acts of violence. Then we will all be able to see precisely who they are, where they come from and whether they are "ruffians" as the psychodwarf likes to call them, or rather "agents provocateurs up for anything" as Cossiga suggests."

Related Link: http://www.beppegrillo.it/eng/2008/10/kick_cossiga_out_....html"

The above was posted on Indymedia Ireland by independent film-maker Eamonn Crudden - one of the makers of the documentary 'Berlusconi's Mousetrap' - an award winning film about the riots at the Genoa G8. You can view it here:

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/75401
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Berlusconi's Mousetrap'   'Berlusconi's Mousetrap' EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:50 pm

It's Italy - what do you expect Laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Berlusconi's Mousetrap'   'Berlusconi's Mousetrap' EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:11 pm

johnfás wrote:
It's Italy - what do you expect Laughing.

Use of agents provocateur is stock in trade to every set of state forces. For anyone who has not yet watched this short video, I strongly recommend it. The tip in this video is "watch the feet" as APs are usually too cocky to bother to change out of standard issue footwear.

There is more on this on this thread:-

https://machinenation.forumakers.com/world-politics-and-events-f27/what-s-up-in-canada-security-and-prosperity-partnership-of-north-america-t1295.htm?highlight=canada
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Berlusconi's Mousetrap'   'Berlusconi's Mousetrap' EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Being a naughty boy I have had run ins with three police forces - the Gardaí, the London Metropolitan Police and Gendarmarie Nationale - generally all following a night out with the lads.

Have to say I found the MET the nicest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Berlusconi's Mousetrap'   'Berlusconi's Mousetrap' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Berlusconi's Mousetrap'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Politics and Current News :: World Politics and Events-
Jump to: