Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Pardon the Witches !

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:50 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I like witches. Leave them alone.

Then you shall join them you scurrilous sympathiser!

If I can afford it. Does the departure tax include broomstick travel ?

I meant on the burning stakes.

Now subject to carbon tax.

This is a religious event so I'm liable for nothing - praise the Lord! Very Happy

Religious! Thank God I'm an atheist Shocked

It is, so therefore all our activities are tax-deductible. Isn't the second of your sentences a bit of a contradiction, especially with the capital G indicating a reverence for Our Father?

Just a proper respect for quoloquial tradition. Surprised

I see. I think God'll let you into Heaven in any case. I believe it's part of His new Affirmative Action Programme. Apparently a theistic-only Paradise was discriminatory.

So I get a pyre instead of heaven because I like witches ? I thought you were all for social justice.

Yeah well atheists believe in no other God so God can rest easy knowing they're not going to run off for some alternative belief system. Witches are an alternative belief system so you going down. You going down medieval style.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

But I only like Atheist witches. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

Pervert.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:54 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Pervert.

At least I'm saved. That's all that counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:57 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Pervert.

Hmmmmmm....let me see.......according to an IM I sent God about the whole issue, you'll be assigned to a Restricted Zone in Heaven. You can have people come in, but you can't go out. Angels would be scandalised.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:02 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Pervert.

Hmmmmmm....let me see.......according to an IM I sent God about the whole issue, you'll be assigned to a Restricted Zone in Heaven. You can have people come in, but you can't go out. Angels would be scandalised.

Throw in free parking, PC+ADSL , plasma TV with discovery channel and an eternal supply of Badische Beer and you have a deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Pervert.

Throw in free parking, PC+ADSL , plasma TV with discovery channel and an eternal supply of Badische Beer and you have a deal.

Sent another IM and you have divine assent to that arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:57 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Pervert.

Sent another IM and you have divine assent to that arrangement.

So I got from being burned at the stake to divine agreement for eternal bliss. What a potion that was...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:57 am

Nominated for best nesting in any thread: 2008-9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Bridget Cleary eh! The people of south tipperary have moved on from then I feel compelled to add. My partner is into all that witchcraft (I know, I know) stuff and doesn't like me bringing up the case at all. She didn't want to drive down to see the site the last time we were in clonmel and lokoking for someplace nearby for a quick spin. (actually we were dagging mass - I know, I know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Pardon the Witches ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pardon the Witches !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Religion Philosophy Law :: Religion-
Jump to: