Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

I'd kill for an Icecream

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'd kill for an Icecream Empty
PostSubject: I'd kill for an Icecream   I'd kill for an Icecream EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:14 pm

http://www.breakingnews.ie/World/mhqlcwqlidsn/

.An American agreed to plead guilty to murder in exchange for a fast-food meal.

Tremayne Durham said he would admit the crime only if he could have a break from jail food. The judge agreed and he got KFC chicken, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, carrot cake and ice cream.

What are the issues arising out of this bizarreness?

One I would mention is product placement. Was the deal sponsored by KFC ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd kill for an Icecream   I'd kill for an Icecream EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:29 pm

The US judiciary is finger-lickin' good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd kill for an Icecream   I'd kill for an Icecream EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:58 pm

It is a sad reflection on the values Mr Durham. what sort of life must he have led?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd kill for an Icecream   I'd kill for an Icecream EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 pm

The murder apparently took place because of a dispute over sale of an ice-cream van Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd kill for an Icecream   I'd kill for an Icecream EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:18 pm

It must also say something for the quality of US prison food. I understand ketchup is counted as a vegetable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd kill for an Icecream   I'd kill for an Icecream Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd kill for an Icecream
Page 1 of 1