Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

What Are You Listening to Now?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What Are You Listening to Now? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:43 pm

Dusty Springfield, strangely.

Gotta give me some of your lovin' on repeat. (means I don't have to listen to the Pet Shop Boys song later on the CD)

It's been that kind of day - I need to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:45 pm

The crunching sound of a jammed photocopier affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:46 pm

The melodic sound of my dinner being cooked. Bubbling and babbling away beautifully. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Since my laptop fan stopped going nuts a while ago .. I bought Billy Braggs greatest hits there recently but I'm not listening to it right now. I'm going to try to remember to get Amy Winehouse too back to black...

cactus are you blackberrying in the office canteen? you're supposed to be churning out 200 keystrokes a minute or we're all focked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:53 pm

I could be listening to this from time to time - either I'm having a hick phase or something in the sound of her voice does it ..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:02 pm

My daughter watching "The Aristocats" for what might well be the thousandth time in a row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 pm

What about a bit of this? Mr. Smith at his best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX_BNE-H2v0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:47 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Since my laptop fan stopped going nuts a while ago .. I bought Billy Braggs greatest hits there recently but I'm not listening to it right now. I'm going to try to remember to get Amy Winehouse too back to black...

cactus are you blackberrying in the office canteen? you're supposed to be churning out 200 keystrokes a minute or we're all focked

Photocopier cleared: now listening to the chug chug chug of finished report issuing out of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:55 pm

TV, kid 1, kid 2, kid 3, dog1, dog2, dublin airport departures, PC fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:00 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

Whoosh of water over the weir, rustle of OM's newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:01 pm

OM ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:02 pm

Is it a battle to get the little ones off to the leaba?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Is it a battle to get the little ones off to the leaba?

No. The dogs are a doddle. But the kids... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:19 pm

I'm listening to "Old Harry's Game" on BBC7 now. Devilish fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:04 am

The guy who used to be in the Housemartins... on rte 2 singing in the church in Dingle...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:31 am

Silence. I stay up this late just to hear that.

Silence.

And PC fan of course.

Might stick some AC/DC on in a minute though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:36 am

Silence.

And PC fan of course.

I'm suprised my fan isn't waking up the neighbours, must get it fixed.

Had to take manual control of it in the end (dead handy this fan control yoke)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:46 am

Oh, and doing 70's mournful...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:06 am

MikeW wrote:

Silence.

And PC fan of course.

Lads you're fan-attics and fan-addicts haw haw

What do you do with that piece of software mike, manually operate the fan according to your own version of what is a high temperature ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:09 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
MikeW wrote:

Silence.

And PC fan of course.

Lads you're fan-attics and fan-addicts haw haw

What do you do with that piece of software mike, manually operate the fan according to your own version of what is a high temperature ?

Essentially yes. Allows you to turn them down or off if you want. When the fan is on last legs like this, means you can be on the phone or whatever without it going ballistic in the background..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:11 am

Does the fan cool the processor .. ? I don't think it does now - it cools the power pack

(must build computer one day..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:32 pm

I have 'Cobwebs and Strange' by The Who stuck in my head. Assuming ye're familiar with it, can anyone tell me what ad it was in a few years ago? It's driving me mad.

I have no sound on my computer so I can only assume this video has the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:00 pm

and today, 90's mournful....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:06 pm

Hear Cilla Black singing Alfie on the radio the other day:
a strange melodic screeching with a surprisingly moving and complex interpretative range. The woman was a great singer: what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:09 pm

She has an extraordinary voice - alternating between beautiful sweetness and brain-shaving coarseness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to Now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next