Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Look flies...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Look flies... Empty
PostSubject: Look flies...   Look flies... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:48 pm

First off, where do these diminutive airborne pests come from? And how, if they manage to get inside the curtains in the first place can they not manage to get back out? And why, in that case do they bother coming in at all if all they which to do is leave again? Stupid fly. 
Back to top Go down

Look flies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look flies...   Look flies... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:09 pm

Ya need one of these, it gives it the nice 1,500 volt treatment. They're also quite good for hitting mates with Very Happy.

Look flies... Flyswatter
Back to top Go down

Look flies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look flies...   Look flies... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:42 pm

johnfás wrote:
Ya need one of these, it gives it the nice 1,500 volt treatment. They're also quite good for hitting mates with Very Happy.

Look flies... Flyswatter
I don't have any firends!*runs off and cries into a cake*
Back to top Go down

Look flies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look flies...   Look flies... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Quote :
First off, where do these diminutive airborne pests come from?

No idea, but I wish they'd go back.

Quote :
And how, if they manage to get inside the curtains in the first place can they not manage to get back out?

We don't have any net curtains in our house, or blinds, but even with the windows wide open, they still fly into the bit inbetween that doesn't open. And when you go to open the window for them, all chivalrous like, they fly away to the other corner of the room.

Eejits.

Quote :
And why, in that case do they bother coming in at all if all they which to do is leave again? Stupid fly.

I'd be careful of that cake you're crying into; a few bluebottles eggs on that and you could be a very sick little CakieMonster indeed.
Back to top Go down

Look flies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look flies...   Look flies... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Kate P wrote:

I'd be careful of that cake you're crying into; a few bluebottles eggs on that and you could be a very sick little CakieMonster indeed.
Don't go giving me ideas. I'm looking for another two months off work. But is it worth another encounter with Picolax... perhaps not. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look flies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look flies...   Look flies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Look flies...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: