Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet


Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 
 

 Should have listened to Joseph!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:19 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I've just realised that AT reminds me terribly of Sam Seaborn from The West Wing.

Hmm, I'll take that as a good thing.
It was Sam or Donna.

A bit of a toss-up there.

I found that "Chateau Libertas" btw. Have you got a bottle? New world wines can be very nice.

I hear it can be very bitter not to be drunk with french wines.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:21 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I've just realised that AT reminds me terribly of Sam Seaborn from The West Wing.

Hmm, I'll take that as a good thing.
It was Sam or Donna. 

A bit of a toss-up there.

I found that "Chateau Libertas" btw. Have you got a bottle? New world wines can be very nice.
I'm told it's dirt.

Really? Was that from Tom Doorley? He works for the Times so they're actively campaigning to undermine the efforts of Libertas of all description. They want us to all quaff Bordeaux else we're not good Europeans.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:27 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:


Really? Was that from Tom Doorley? He works for the Times so they're actively campaigning to undermine the efforts of Libertas of all description. They want us to all quaff Bordeaux else we're not good Europeans.
Quaffing Bordeaux is ok with me. 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:31 am

riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I've just realised that AT reminds me terribly of Sam Seaborn from The West Wing.

Hmm, I'll take that as a good thing.
It was Sam or Donna.

A bit of a toss-up there.

I found that "Chateau Libertas" btw. Have you got a bottle? New world wines can be very nice.

I hear it can be very bitter not to be drunk with french wines.
That's Chateau Oui you're thinking of. You can't even put a bottle on the same table as a french one othere is a violent reaction. It ends up an awful mess which you'll have to soak up with the Irish Times. Which is just as well that it has at least one use. 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:33 am

cookiemonster wrote:
That's Chateau Oui you're thinking of. You can't even put a bottle on the same table as a french one othere is a violent reaction. It ends up an awful mess which you'll have to soak up with the Irish Times. Which is just as well that it has at least one use. 

I've grown addicted to their Simplex of late. I suspect it;s an EU plot.

I looove the new avatar. Stick it to 'em commie pinkos!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:43 am

I wonder what Ronnie would have made of Chavez.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:46 am

cookiemonster wrote:
I wonder what Ronnie would have made of Chavez.

A lovely Tiramasu.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:50 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I wonder what Ronnie would have made of Chavez.

A lovely Tiramasu.
Excellent. I was going to throw up a Xiaoping avatar, but It would be lost on all but the enlightened. 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:53 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I wonder what Ronnie would have made of Chavez.

A lovely Tiramasu.
Excellent. I was going to throw up a Xiaoping avatar, but It would be lost on all but the enlightened. 

Indeed. The socialism would add the necessary bite a good tiramasu needs. Xiaoping would be a great avatar since it complements Zhou_Enlai's affair and represents the man who demolished the biggest pillar of the House of Communism. A man to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Should have listened to Joseph!   

Back to top Go down
 
Should have listened to Joseph!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» JOSEPH AND HIS AMAZING ABILITY TO FORGIVE
» FILM PROPHETE JOSEPH 1/1O
» "FAKTA" Maria dan Joseph TIDAK beribadah dan menyembah YESUS
» President Barzani meets with Joseph Biden, U.S. Vice President
» The delegation of the Kurdistan region meets Senator Joseph Lieberman and John McCain On: Sun 12/18/2011 8:44

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Business and Finance :: Economy, Business and Finance-
Jump to: