Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance   Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Limerck's Judge Tom O'Donnell, issued the warrant yesterday when Colm Morgan failed to either turn up in court to prove that an 18 year old man had car insurance or to issue him with proof that he was insured. This was despite being issued with a subpoena to do so.

LINK

Fair play to O'Donnell J. I always liked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance   Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Everyone should make a point of attending Court for a few days of their lives Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance   Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:34 pm

I have a list of people at a particular insurance company who I would very much like to see hauled before the courts. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance   Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Looking at the PropertyPin and p.ie, it would appear the Quinn group have bigger fish to fry these days. I can see a few writs flying around in the near future of bloggers don't watch out; interesting reading though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance   Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
Looking at the PropertyPin and p.ie, it would appear the Quinn group have bigger fish to fry these days. I can see a few writs flying around in the near future of bloggers don't watch out; interesting reading though.
Oh? The insurance market has been rolling along quite nicely for the last few years but the next year things are going to get a little more bumpy so whatever other underlying factors are effecting Quinn the insurance side of the business won't be the money maker it used to be. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance   Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance Empty

Back to top Go down

Judge issues bench warrant for general manager of Quinn Direct Insurance
Page 1 of 1