Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

To Believe, Or Not To Believe,

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

To Believe, Or Not To Believe, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Believe, Or Not To Believe,   To Believe, Or Not To Believe, - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 pm

Swift's generous estimate of the average size of a new born baby at 12 pounds weight leads me to believe that he never gave birth to a baby himself. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Believe, Or Not To Believe,   To Believe, Or Not To Believe, - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:26 pm

...or knew anyone who did. Having said that, one of my sisters was a buttery ball of smiles weighing in at 14lbs something. Now she looks like a supermodel.

Apparently I was a tall baby that doctors travelled to see. Now I'm a squirt. Go figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Believe, Or Not To Believe,   To Believe, Or Not To Believe, - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Kate P wrote:
...doctors travelled to see...

Always knew you were a quack Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Believe, Or Not To Believe,   To Believe, Or Not To Believe, - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:04 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

I hope you will be able to love God one day, 905. I find He is such a source of strength and stability in a world where that can be very lacking. Interviews, exams, deaths, break-ups, crises of confidence and so on have been salved by faith in and prayer to Our Lord. I find my relationship with God enriches my life.

Well my faith's never being tested although my belief's passed a few trials. Let's wait and see if a test of faith seperates the wheat from the chaff. I suspect I'll fail though. If everyday life's a test then I've failed. I usually base my future performance on my past performance so it doesn't look good.

Incidenatlly, I find alcohol works well in exams. Just keep your eye on the clock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Believe, Or Not To Believe,   To Believe, Or Not To Believe, - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Believe, Or Not To Believe,
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Religion Philosophy Law :: Religion-
Jump to: